The Arizona Small Business Association (ASBA) teamed up with Cox Business and 3TV to host the first-ever Small Business Boost Contest.
In an effort to drive awareness of the impact small businesses have on the Arizona economy, the contest will reward one small business with a grant to help them expand.
The winning small business will receive:
- A $5,000 cash award on behalf of Cox Business
- $7,500 in on-air and/or digital advertising on 3TV
- An ASBA marketing package, including: Up to thirty-six (36) ASBA website blog posts, online social media, digital advertising and designation as an ASBA ambassador
- A one-year ASBA membership including:
- Enrollment in Mindshare: Coaching from the Classroom sessions, consisting of a one two-hour seminar led by experienced professionals who provide real-world examples.
- Enrollment in ASBA Protégé, which takes participants through a structured program with professionals from Kolbe Corp through a series of three guided discussions and one-on-one mentoring each session. Includes a Kolbe A Index assessment, notebook, and complete summary of program results.
The Small Business Boost Contest entry period began Monday, March 13 and will run through Sunday, April 2, 2017. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. MST on Sunday, April 2, 2017 to be eligible to win. For entry guidelines, as well as contest rules and regulations, please visit: www.azfamily.com/boost.