Discover, which operates several customer care centers across the country, has announced more than 250 open positions at its Phoenixl office. The hiring initiative will include customer care representatives, analyst positions and service support.
Customer care center representatives will handle inbound calls, share features about Discover’s card options and provide helpful information to Discover’s cardmembers. Analyst will provide modeling and analytical support for departments throughout the customer care center, including credit risk management, marketing, corporate risk management, internal audit and finance.
“We’re committed to creating a workplace culture of collaboration, inclusion and respect, and are excited to expand our workforce in Phoenix with more than 250 promising job opportunities,” said Jim Panzarino, executive vice president and chief credit and card operations officer at Discover. “Our Phoenix Customer Care Center offers the training, resources and tools for our employees to flourish and grow their careers while also providing an industry-leading, award-winning customer experience.”
Discover has received industry and local recognition as a top employer in the region for its company culture, including:
· Ranked among the Top 25 Companies for Culture & Values in 2014 by Glassdoor.com
· Listed as one of the Top Companies to Work For in Arizona by CareerBuilder in 2014
Best Places to Work For Extra-Large category
· Ranked among the highest in Customer Loyalty (18 years in a row) according to the 2014 Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Engagement Index Report.
In addition to its dedication to employees and customers, Discover is committed to contributing positively to the community. In Phoenix, Discover’s employees have helped with local educational programs, supported the troops, and raised funds for charitable organizations. As of 2014, the local office has:
· Helped build 15 homes with Habitat for Humanity Central Arizona
· Sent 450 care packages to the troops overseas and also contributed 300 clothing and bath sets to support Operation Shower
· Raised $6,642 for Susan G. Komen
· Collected 260 pounds of food for the Salvation Army
· Participated with Paseo Hills’ Junior Achievement program
The Phoenix center provides customer service, banking, marketing services and supportive functions for Discover and Discover Network customers. The location is a state-of-the-art center with 375,000 square feet of space that is home to an on-site café, fitness center, lounges and sports facilities.
To see current opportunities to work for Discover, including more information regarding locations and benefits, visit mydiscovercareer.com.