Colliers International in Greater Phoenix announced its Top Producers, Top Teams and Rookie of the Year for 2012.
“We are proud to recognize these professionals who have achieved the highest levels of success,” said Bob Mulhern, Managing Director of Colliers.
Cindy Cooke, Executive Vice President of Multi-family Investments, was recognized as the No. 1 Top Producer in Greater Phoenix and the No. 1 Multi-family Producer in the U.S. Cooke has more than 30 years of experience specializing in multi-family investments and leads a six-member team in Phoenix as well as the Western Region team of 10 brokers across Washington, California and Nevada.
“2012 was another great year for us,” Cooke said. “We are grateful for fantastic clients and their repeat and referral business.”
Among her team’s successes was the sale of San Melia, one of the largest multi-family properties in Arizona, for $68.75M. The team’s clients include Investment Property Associates, Aimco, GE Capital, TIAA-CREF, Bridge, Sentential, Summit and Hamilton Zanze & Co.
“Cindy is a leader for Colliers both locally and nationally. She not only achieved the top production ranking for the Greater Phoenix region in 2012, but she also played a key leadership role in accelerating the success of Colliers’ multifamily platform,” Mulhern said.
William Hahn, senior vice president, Jeffrey Sherman, vice president and Trevor Koskovich, vice president, known as Colliers HSK Multi-family, were ranked as the No. 1 Team in Greater Phoenix. Koskovich and Sherman were also ranked the No. 3 Multi-family Producers in the U.S., and Hahn was ranked the No. 6 Multi-family Producer in the U.S. The team specializes in the evaluation, marketing, acquisition and disposition of investment-grade, income-producing multifamily properties and portfolios.
The top producing team completed 34 transactions in 2012 throughout Arizona and the Southwestern U.S.
“We are experiencing a market in transition,” Hahn said. “Our current focus is getting out of the lender-driven REO market and into the more private and institutional capital-driven market.”
Danny Plapp, senior associate, was named the David L. Hallstrom Rookie of the Year for 2012. Plapp joined Colliers in 2012. He specializes in office properties and has quickly grown a promising career.
In his first year with Colliers, Plapp assisted his team in closing more than $40M in lease transactions. He also played a key role in securing the team’s marketing assignment for the 251,000 SF Scottsdale Executive Office Park. Plapp attributes this tremendous success to the strength and cohesiveness of his team including senior vice president, Charles Miscio.
“Charles paved the path and set the foundation for my future success, introducing me to an institutional client base and network of landlords,” Plapp said. “My achievements have certainly been a team effort.”
A complete list of the 2012 top producers and top teams for Colliers International in Greater Phoenix follows:
Top 10 Producers in Greater Phoenix
• Cindy Cooke, Executive Vice President — Multi-family Investments
• Don MacWilliam and Payson MacWilliam, Senior Vice Presidents — Industrial Properties
• Keith Lambeth and Todd Noel, CCIM, Senior Vice Presidents — Office Properties
• Trevor Koskovich and Jeffrey Sherman, Vice Presidents — Multi-family Properties
• Brad Cooke, Vice President — Multi-family Investments
• Bill Hahn, Senior Vice President — Multi-family Properties
• Greg Hopley, Executive Vice President — Office & Industrial Properties
Top 5 Teams in Greater Phoenix
1. William Hahn, senior vice president; Jeffrey Sherman, vice president; Trevor Koskovich, vice president; Arsen Aminov, marketing coordinator; Danyale Breckenridge, research associate — Multi-family Properties
2. Don MacWilliam, senior vice president; Payson MacWilliam, senior vice president; Jimmy Leaf, associate — Industrial Properties
3. Cindy Cooke, executive vice president; Brad Cooke, vice president; Carrie Burton, marketing associate; Dwight Fujimoto, investment analyst; Alex Sampson, research associate — Multi-family Investments
4. Keith Lambeth, senior vice president; Todd Noel, CCIM, senior vice president; Ryan Timpani, senior associate; Shannon O’Keefe, marketing specialist — Office Properties
5. Phillip Breidenbach, SIOR, senior vice president; Peter Nieman, senior vice president; Lindsey Carlson, associate vice president; Sandy Machado, marketing coordinator — Office Properties
Rookie of the Year in Greater Phoenix
• Daniel Plapp, Senior Associate — Office Properties