- Mike Myrick, Chris Gerow, Shelby Tworek, and Gabe Ortega negotiated the sale of a 10,346 SF restaurant property, representing the seller, Bill Johnson’s Restaurants, Inc., for $675,000. The property is located at 3101 W. Indian School Rd. in Phoenix. Martin Leon & Chris Corso with DeRito Partners, Inc. represented the buyer, Scott Capital Holdings of Arizona, LLC.
- Rick Foss and Laurel Lewis negotiated the sale of a 5,018 SF industrial property, representing the seller, Bernards Chandler, LLC, for $600,000. The property is located at 6150 W. Gila Springs Pl., Building N, #26 in Chandler, Ariz. Rod Beach with Cresa Phoenix represented the buyer, Gila Springs Building, LLC.
- Mike Myrick and Alexandra Loye negotiated the sale of a 2,441 SF medical property, representing the buyer, Reddy GI Associates, for $366,150. The property is located at 595 N. Dobson Rd., Suite A15 in Chandler, Ariz. Roy Grinnell with Benchmark Commercial represented the seller, Victory Associates II, LLC.
- Mike Myrick and Alexandra Loye represented the tenant, Arizona Orthopedics, PLLC, in a 65 month medical lease transaction for a 2,930 SF space at 1100 S. Dobson Rd. in Chandler, Ariz. Phil Wurth with Colliers International represented the landlord, SDBP III, LP.
- Laurel Lewis represented the tenant, Cornerstone Home Lending, Inc., in a 40 month office lease transaction for a 2,771 SF space at 14614 N. Kierland Blvd. in Scottsdale, Ariz. Luke Walker with CBRE represented the landlord, Abart Properties VIII Holding Company, LLC.
- Mark Wilcke represented the tenant, Sisco’s Fabrication and Custom Body Work, LLC, in a 63 month industrial lease transaction for a 2,851 SF space at 13200 W. Foxfire Dr. in Surprise, Ariz. John Pompay with Cassidy Turley represented the landlord, Foxfire Two, LLC.
- Tom Bean and Barbara Lloyd represented the landlord, Tempe CC, LLC, in a 52 month office lease transaction for a 1,586 SF space at 4515 S. McClintock Dr. in Tempe, Ariz. Laurel Lewis with NAI Horizon represented the tenant, Two Suns Health Services, LLC
- Barbara Lloyd and Lane Neville represented the landlord, Pathfinder TRF Four, LLC, in a 38 month office lease transaction for a 2,135 SF space at 8765 W. Kelton Ln. in Peoria, Ariz. Rob Ryan with West USA Commercial represented the tenant, Barress and Barress, LLC.
- Tom Bean and Laurel Lewis represented the landlord, Hangar Winters Ventures LLC, in a 15 month office lease transaction for a 4,950 SF space at 3135 S. Price Rd. in Chandler, Ariz. Josh Wyss and Bruce Calfee with Cassidy Turley represented the tenant, Insys Therapeutics, Inc.
- Chris Gerow, Shelby Tworek, and Gabe Ortega represented the landlord, USB NA as Trustee for JPM 2007-LDP12-Maricopa Marketplace, in a three-year retail lease renewal for a 1,080 SF space at 20797 North John Wayne Parkway in Maricopa, Ariz.