Sperry Van Ness announced a strong 4Q in its recent transaction list released Thursday.
- Momentum Salon leased 1,600 SF at Landis Crossing, located at 1006 E. Warner Road in Tempe. Mary Ridberg, Rommie Mojahed and Trenton McCullough represented the landlord.
- Central Arizona College Subleased 1,307 SF of space at the Shops at Maricopa Fiesta, located at 20800 N. John Wayne Parkway in Maricopa. Mary Ridberg and Rommie Mojahed represented both the landlord and the tenant.
- Blue 32 Sports Grill leased 4,801 SF at Chandler Heights Village. This new location is located at the NWC Higley Road and Chandler Heights Blvd. Mary Ridberg and Rommie Mojahed represented the tenant. This will be the fourth location in Arizona for Blue 32. Lance Umble of Phoenix Commercial Advisors represented the landlord.
- Origami Owl continues to expand and leased another 66,248 SF at 10 Chandler, located at 450 N. 54th Street in Chandler. This brings the total SF leased in 2013 to over 147,000 SF. Mary Ridberg and Rommie Mojahed represented the tenant. Jackie Orcutt of Cushman and Wakefield represented the landlord.
- Crowne Fitness leased 2,820 SF at Landis Crossing, located at 1006 E. Warner Road in Tempe. Mary Ridberg, Rommie Mojahed, Trenton McCullough and Shari A. Tucker-Gasser represented the landlord. Russell Fine at GPE represented the Tenant.
- Peter McQuaid, Greg Vanlerberghe and Erin Schrauth represented the landlord to lease the last available space at the Aleman Rodriguez Building, located at 96th Avenue and Van Buren in Tolleson. Metro PCS will occupy the 1,500 SF early next year.
- Peter McQuaid, Greg Vanlerberghe and Erin Schrauth represented the tenant, Booty’s Wings, Burgers and Beers, to lease 3,100 SF at The Shoppes at Buckeye Marketplace. The center is located at the SWC of Watson Road and Yuma Road in Buckeye. Paul Honeycutt of NAI Horizon represented the landlord.
- Mike Gaida and Michael Franks represented the landlord at Grove Towne Center to lease 2,000 SF to Ike’s Place. The center is located at 1130 W. Grove Avenue in Mesa.
- Shari A. Tucker-Gasser and Judy Jones represented the seller, Eagle Western Properties, LLC in the sale of a 27,356 SF retail parcel at the NEC of Cave Creek Road and Cactus Road in Phoenix. The buyer, Patel and Khaler Investments, LLC purchased the property for $217,000 and was represented by Thom Khaler of DPR Commercial.
- Neil Sherman, Mary Ridberg and Rommie Mojahed represented the seller, Barkley Main Street, LLC in the $800,000 sale of Barkley Square. The 19,240 SF retail center is located at 1437 E. Main Street in Mesa. The buyer, Scottsdale Property Investors, LLC was represented by Tom Semancik of CPI.
- Justin Horwitz and Nicole Ridberg represented the landlord at Arrowhead Tech to lease 4,420 SF to Muscato Enterprises, LLC. Arrowhead Tech is located at 17347 N. 71st Drive in Glendale.
- Info System Management leased 1,309 SF at Ventura Gateway. Justin Horwitz and Nicole Ridberg represented the landlord. Nathan Wade with 22Back represented the tenant.
- Mary Ridberg and Rommie Mojahed represented the tenant, Advanced Plastic Surgery, to lease 2,958 SF at The Forum. This 80,000 SF medical and general office condo project is located at 1506 E. Williams Field Road, Building B in Gilbert. Jason Hersker of Capital Asset Management represented the landlord.
- Justin Horwitz and Nicole Ridberg represented both the landlord and the tenant at Spectrum Falls to lease 4,912 SF of office space to San Tan Natural Medicine. Spectrum Falls is located at 2730 S. Val Vista Drive in Gilbert.