National law firm Polsinelli just launched a website which offers easy navigation designed from a client perspective, an enhanced platform for useful legal and business information and personalized attorney biographies. The new Polsinelli website is written for the business community to easily explain how the firm has achieved successful outcomes for clients, and content will be updated regularly.
The website can be found at www.polsinelli.com.
“We are excited to share the website with our clients,” said Polsinelli Chairman Russ Welsh. “The enhanced website better explains how we operate as a business and partner with our clients in addressing their complex challenges. We hope clients find great value in our new website.”
Some of the features of the new website include:
* Home Pages: Our four rotating home pages feature case studies on specific work we’ve
done for our clients, and how we have provided solutions to our clients’ challenges. Look
for updated content on these pages regularly.
* Practice Pages: Our practices are now organized by “services” and “industries” in order
to help you more easily navigate to your desired area of law, and incorporate many client
statements. Our clients are the greatest testimonial to the benefit we have provided them
so we value any feedback we receive.
* Attorney Biographies: Our attorney biographies overview their experience, yet also
convey a sense of what it is like to work with us. Polsinelli attorneys are highly
committed and understand the complexity of their clients’ businesses. Each attorney has
attempted to communicate his or her own approach to partnering with clients and
understanding their business challenges.
* Intelligence section and Polsinelli Interactive: Our attorneys develop e-alerts,
newsletters, podcasts, webinars, and videos regularly. We hope you will find these areas
are a beneficial source for useful information and valuable content. You can also
subscribe to our Podcasts on iTunes.
* News/Events: This is where you will find all items related to the press, events open to
the public, and awards received across the firm.
* Office Pages: Please visit to understand the ways in which our firm values serving your
The American Lawyer Magazine featured Polsinelli in its June 2013 issue and recognized it
as the fastest-growing law firm in America over the past five years. This year, the firm moved up to the 69th position from 78th in The National Law Journal’s ranking of the largest U.S. based law firms.