Irgens appointed Jason Anzalone as vice president, Development.
Based in Irgens’ Phoenix office, he originally joined the full-service real estate solutions firm in January 2008 as development director.
Anzalone’s accomplishments with Irgens include leasing the firms’ 5055 E. Washington building to 97%, acquiring land for development in Tempe and Peoria, developing an 18,000 SF medical office building in Goodyear and participating in strategic building acquisitions in Phoenix.
A graduate of the University of Arizona in Marketing and Entrepreneurship, Anzalone’s responsibilities in his new role include:
- Overall direction of development projects, including:
- Review of and recommendations on planning and design
- Contract negotiations
- Obtaining relevant governmental approvals and permits
- Participating in selection of financial sources and consultant team members.
- Structuring successful real estate transactions.
- Managing negotiation of required legal documents.
- Overseeing project architectural and construction planning.
- Promoting new business development.
- Serving as project manager reporting to client/owner and overseeing all team members.