If you’re still trying to make plans for this Thanksgiving, here’s a list of restaurants and resorts that might interest those trying to avoid cooking up their own feasts:
Talking Stick Resort – Thanksgiving Day Special
Five of the Talking Stick Resort‘s restaurants are offering special menus on Thanksgiving Day, such as roasted turkey with stuffed sausage and giblet gravy at Orange Sky and walnut cherry oat crusted salmon at Wandering Horse Buffet.
- 9800 Talking Stick Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85256
- Orange Sky holiday menu: 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Ocean Trail Thanksgiving Day menu: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wandering Horse Buffet’s holiday brunch is from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. and its full holliday buffet is from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Blue Coyote Cafe – Herb Roasted Turkey Dinner: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- The Arena Poker Room holiday meal: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Orange Sky main course: $28 per person
- Ocean Trail prix fixe: $48 per person
- Wandering Horse Buffet holiday buffet is $59.95 (champagne included) per person and $19.95 per child five to 12 years
- Blue Coyote Cafe – Herb Roasted Turkey Dinner: $18.95 per person
- The Arena Poker Room holiday meal: $15 per person
Padre Murphy’s – Thanksgiving Dinner with Buffet and Special Menu
The Irish pub and sports bar Padre Murphy’s is celebrating Thanksgiving with a special menu, turkey day buffet, 56 craft drafts and football game viewings of the Minnesota Vikings vs Detroit Lions game at 10:30 a.m., the Washington Redskins vs Dallas Cowboys at 2:30 p.m., and the Pittsburgh Steelers vs Indianapolis Colts at 6:30 p.m.
- 4338 W. Bell Rd., Glendale, AZ 85308
- Buffet: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Menu: 11 a.m. to close
- Buffet: $20.99 per person, $6.99 per child 12 and under
- Thanksgiving Menu: $9.99-$17.99 for Dinner & Sandwiches
- Brews: $11-$15 per 32 ounce crowler can
Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain – Heating Up the Holidays
Sanctuary Resort and Spa will offer the choice of a four-course meal at its signature restaurant Elements, including a turkey dinner and bacon-wrapped beef filet with blue cheese crust, or a buffet at The Views Ballroom, featuring carving stations. Advance reservations are required.
- 5700 E. McDonald Dr., Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
- Elements dinner: 12 to 9 p.m.
- The Views buffet: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Elements dinner is $85 per person, $25 per child six to 12 years and free for children five and under
- The Views buffet is $75 per person, $25 per child six to 12 years and free for children five and under
The Westin – Thanksgiving Day Brunch Buffet
The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa is offering a brunch buffet on Thanksgiving Day served by the AZul Restaurant & Lounge. This buffet will include fresh cut brown sugar glazed pork loins, lemon fennel poached shrimp and butternut squash among other feeds. Advance reservations are required.
- 3800 E. Sunrise Dr., Tucson, AZ 85718
- 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m., 5 p.m.
- $54.95 per person
- $21.95 per child six to 12 years
*Includes 18 percent service charge
The MARKET – Thanksgiving To Go
The MARKET by Jennifer’s RESTAURANT+BAR is taking orders for Thanksgiving curbside catering of a meal fit for six people that includes such food as a whole roasted turkey, classic herb whipped potatoes and either pumpkin or pecan pie.
- Call to order by 2 p.m. November 20
- Prices: $199 per meal (serves six)
Luci’s – Thanksgiving hours and menu
Luci’s At The Orchard and Luci’s Healthy Marketplace will be open on Thanksgiving Day with a limited catering menu for shortened operating hours. The restaurant will be offering full meals as well as sides and desserts. Catering orders can be cancelled until November 18; no refunds afterward.
- Luci’s at the Orchard at 7100 N. 12th St., Building Two, Phoenix, AZ 85020
- Luci’s Healthy Marketplace at 1590 Bethany Home Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85014
- Restaurants open 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. on November 24
- Catering pick-up: 3-9 p.m. on November 23, 6:30 a.m.-12 p.m. on November 24
- $169.99 for complete meal (serves six to eight)
Fired Pie – “Nothing says Thanksgiving like pizza or salad!”
Fired Pie at Tanger will be open on the evening of Thanksgiving Day and even through most of Black Friday for those who desire a non-traditional feast to fill up on in preparation of the shopping madness. The restaurant’s full menu will be available.
- Tanger Outlet Westgate, 6800 N. 95th Ave. #870, Glendale, AZ 85305
- 6 p.m. on November 24 until 10 p.m. on November 25
- $6-$7.99 per 11 inch pizza or full salad
Arizona Biltmore hosting Thanksgiving dinner
The 87-year-old Arizona Biltmore Hotel’s restaurants will be serving feasts on Thanksgiving Day as well as offering to-go catering. The historic Gold Room will feature Roasted Pacific Halibut and a salad bar, Wright’s at the Biltmore will offer a four-course Thanksgiving dinner featuring sage brined turkey and brandy pumpkin cheesecake, and Frank & Albert’s will have a buffet with seared salmon, herb crusted prime rib and tortilla soup. For catering, be sure to view the To Go Menu’s complete dinner.
- 2400 E. Missouri Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Gold Room Thanksgiving Celebration: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Wright’s at Biltmore Thanksgiving Dinner: 1-8:30 p.m.
- Frank & Albert’s Thanksgiving Dinner: 1-9 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Dinner To Go Menu (pickup): half-hour intervals from 10 a.m. through 1 p.m.
- Gold Room Thanksgiving Celebration is $85 per person, $40 per child five to 12 years and Free for children under five years
- Wright’s at Biltmore Thanksgiving Dinner is $65 per person, $35 per child five to 12 years amd Free for children under five years
- Frank & Albert’s Thanksgiving Dinner is $95 per person and $45 per child under 12 years
- Thanksgiving Dinner To Go Menu: $245 for complete dinner (serves six to eight)
Lucilles to serve a Southern Thanksgiving meal
Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que in Tempe will be offering a limited time meal for Thanksgiving: a hickory smoked whole turkey, alongside a special menu that includes garlic or sweet mashed potatoes, homemade biscuits and apple butter, and a sweet potato pie. Must order by 5 p.m. on November 20
2030 E. Rio Salado Pkwy., Tempe, AZ 85281
- Pick-up is on November 23-24 at the restaurant between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- $64.99 for Whole Smoked Turkey (serves ten to twelve, take-out only)
- $169.99 for Whole Smoked Turkey With All the Fixin’s (serves ten to twelve, take-out only)