There’s no time like the present to engage in a little self-reflection and no better place to seek summer solace than at Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain. The resort is as Zen as they come, from its enviable perch on Camelback Mountain, enhanced by the red rock formations, to its exquisitely landscaped grounds, luxurious guest casitas and Asian-inspired Sanctuary Spa.
The setting is the perfect backdrop for a unique program called Satori that paves the way to enlightenment. The program, available year around, offers guests a customized, potentially life changing spa experience that addresses each participant’s needs and goals. Now it can be enjoyed at an all-inclusive summer package rate (available between June 1 and Aug. 30, 2014) when booked by May 29. The per-person package includes:
- Three nights in a luxurious casita or suite
- All meals prepared by Sanctuary celebrity chef Beau MacMillan and his award-winning staff (excludes alcohol)
- Two 60-minute spa treatments of guest’s choice
- Unlimited participation in daily classes in the movement studio
- Choice of one fitness activity (e.g. personal training session, assisted stretch, private Pilates or tennis lesson)
- Full access to Sanctuary’s extensive resort amenities
- Meet and greet sedan service to and from Sky Harbor Airport
- Welcome gift
For check-ins Sunday to Wednesday, the package price starts at $1,700 for single occupancy; $2,600 for double occupancy. Thursday to Saturday check-ins will pay $1,900 for single occupancy and $2,800 for double occupancy.*
*Rates include tax and gratuity for meals, transportation and spa treatments. They do not include alcohol, meals or snacks not part of the package and a daily resort fee and tax of $29.42. The offer is limited and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion, and blackout dates apply.
For more information or to make a reservation, please call (480) 624-8513.