Please try entering https://graph.facebook.com/489777507736077/photos?fields=source,link,name,images,album&limit=20 into your URL bar and seeing if the page loads.
A crowd of almost 500 packed the Frank Lloyd Wright Ballroom at the Arizona Biltmore Feb. 27 as AZRE magazine presented the 8th Annual RED Awards, recognizing the best commercial real estate projects in Arizona in 2012.
Taking home top honors were Butler Design Group, Architect of the Year; Sundt Construction, General Contractor of the Year; and RED Development, Developer of the Year.
RED Award trophies were handed out in 15 project categories, four broker categories, and the three “Of the Year” honors.
Winning projects included Colonel Smith Middle School at Fort Huachuca; Most Sustainable; Hotel Palomar Phoenix, Best Hospitality; FBI Phoenix Division, Best Office; the Health Sciences Education Building, Most Challenging; and Fender Musical Instruments Corp., Best Tenant Improvement.
CBRE swept the Broker of the Year Team categories; winning individual Broker of the Year titles were Cassidy Turley and Cushman & Wakefield.
- Best Education Project: ASU Interdisciplinary Science & Technology Building 4
- Best Healthcare Project: Adelante Healthcare Mesa
- Best Hospitality Project: Hotel Palomar Phoenix
- Best Industrial Project: Dick’s Sporting Goods Distribution Center
- Best Mixed Use Project: Ak-Chin Family Entertainment Center
- Best Multi-Family Project: Maravilla Scottsdale Phase 1 & 2
- Best Office Project: FBI Phoenix Division
- Best Public Project: The Salvation Army Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center
- Best Redevelopment Project: Enchantment Resort
- Best Retail Project: Shops at Town & Country
- Best Tenant Improvement Project: Fender Musical Instruments Corp.
- Most Challenging Project: Health Sciences Education Building on the Phoenix Biomedical Campus
- Most Sustainable Project: Colonel Smith Middle School
- Broker of the Year Leasing: Jay Hoselton, Senior Director, Cushman & Wakefield of Arizona
- Broker of the Year Sales: Eric J. Wichterman, Executive Vice President, Capital Markets Group, Cassidy Turley
- Broker of the Year Team Leasing: Executive VPs Jim Fijan, Tom Adelson, Jerry Roberts; Senior VP Kevin Calihan, CBRE
- Broker of the Year Team Sales: Tyler Anderson and Sean Cunningham Vice Chairmen, CBRE
- Merit Award Adaptive Re-Use: District Medical Group Children’s Rehabilitative Services
- Merit Award Cultural: McClelland Irish Library
- Architect of the Year: Butler Design Group
- General Contractor of the Year: Sundt Construction
- Developer of the Year: RED Development