Work at Fox Restaurant Concepts’ newest and biggest project, “The Yard,” located in North Central Phoenix. The transformed motorcycle shop near 7th St. and Bethany Home will house Culinary Dropout, which will open mid-February and is currently looking for experienced people who love to work and dine. Positions include servers, bartenders, hosts, cooks and dishwashers.
Culinary Dropout will begin the hiring process on Monday, January 14, 2013 and are looking for the following:
- People passionate about food and drink and who know what it means to really take care of their guests.
- People who spend their off-hours from cooking/bartending, talking about cooking/bartending, or being cooked for and being served drinks.
- People who work with style.
- People who are likely to request time off of work to go to concerts/play shows.
- People who are regulars at: knife shops, concert venues, bars and restaurants, vintage clothing stores, First Friday events, cooking clubs, supper clubs and bartending events.
“The Yard” is a backyard, front porch and kitchen all rolled into one. This neighborhood-inspired project will occupy what once was the Ducati and Kawasaki motorcycle garage and dealership in the North Central Phoenix area. The authentic look of the motorcycle garage will be preserved while also presenting a unique and energetic atmosphere in the outdoor yard.
For more information about Culinary Dropout and “The Yard,” or to download an application, visit foxrc.com.
Culinary Dropout: 75 positions available
When: Monday, January 14, 2013, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday, January 15, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesday, January 16, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Where: “The Yard” (old Kawasaki garage and dealership)
5632 N. 7th St., Phoenix