Urban Land Institute Arizona – Executive Roundtable
2:30 p.m. Registration
3:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. Program
5:15 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Networking Reception
Westin Kierland Resort, Herberger Ballroom
6902 East Greenway Parkway
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Join us for an intimate conversation with industry leaders regarding the signs of continued activity in healthcare as industry executives work diligently to advance strategic plans in the post-healthcare reform/post-election era. The much anticipated surge in demand for Senior Housing has begun, creating a myriad of opportunities for developers and operators. ULI Arizona has brought together top healthcare executives and real estate professionals to provide cutting edge information to help you leverage the momentum in these growing sectors.
- Sourcing Capital for New Developments
- Hospital’s investment in ambulatory care and other outpatient facilities
- Investment Strategies in Healthcare Real Estate and Senior Housing
- Repurposing, adaptive reuse, other types of buildings
- Partnerships with hospitals, health systems, physician groups and senior housing operators
- Demographic trends driving demand
PANELS AND CONFIRMED SPEAKERS:
- Keynote: Phil Dalton – President and Chief Executive Officer, MDS Consulting
- Moderator: Craig Jensen – System Director, New Site Development, Banner Health
- Jason Anzalone – Vice President Development, Irgens
- Mark Engstrom – Executive Vice President Acquisitions, Healthcare Trust of America
- Mark Patterson – Principal, SmithGroupJJR
- Susan Price – Chief Executive Officer, Arizona Kidney Disease & Hypertension Centers
Senior Housing Panel:
- Keynote Speaker & Moderator: Jerry Walker – Founder & Executive Managing Director, Healthcare Mergers & Acquisitions, Ltd.
- Tom Becker – Chief Executive Officer, North American Senior Living
- David M. Boitano – Senior Investment Officer, Ventas, Inc.
- Casey Moore – Principal, Prudential
- Greg Roderick – President, Frontier Management
- Member: Private $70 / Public $50 / Young Leader $45 / Student $35
- Non-Member: Private $90 / Public $60 / Young Leader $55 / Student $45
- Not a member? Join & Attend FREE: Private $420 / Public $225 / Young Leader $265 / Student $90
- Registration Increases $10 after June 17.