The Urban Land Institute (ULI) Arizona is seeking proposals from local real estate entrepreneurs to showcase and pitch their projects at the first annual Shark Tank event. Successful candidates will have real estate development experience, an active and interesting deal to discuss and the ability to make a concise and captivating presentation.
All proposals will be evaluated by a panel of ‘sharks’ including; Daryl Burton, Presson Corporation, I. Michael Kasser, Holualoa Companies and Craig Krumwiede, Harvard Investments and moderated by C. Joeseph Blackbourn, Everest Holdings.
The top proposals will be selected as the feature presentations at the November 20th event held at the Montelucia Resort in Paradise Valley. Presenters will gain exposure to over 200 industry professionals, including a wide array of lenders, private investors, developers, architects, and others, providing both capital and expertise to help bring their project to fruition.
Submit Proposals to: Carrie.Martin@ULI.org
Requirements: – Biography and CV of the proposed presenter
– Summary-level outline of the investment request with project description, maps, etc.
– Cover letter expressing interest in participation in Shark Tank
– Finalists will participate in 2 – 3 planning conference calls with ULI staff and the Shark Tank event moderator
Benefits to Presenters: – Constructive feedback from actual real estate icons
– A thorough vetting of all high-level project plans/assumptions
– Presentation experience and practice pitching your deal
– Immediate access to the knowledgeable ULI industry leaders
– Exposure to potential capital investors in the audience
More Information: www.arizona.uli.org