Royal Palms Resort and Spa, A Destination Hotel, is introducing a new package – Babymoon Bliss – for expecting parents-to-be to take a well-deserved vacation before baby arrives.
Babymoons, a pre-baby getaway, have gained in popularity as expectant parents seek out a stress-free, romantic trip before the sleeplessness nights begin.
Couples in need of a “last hurrah” before their bundle of joy arrives can enjoy a relaxing stay at the Royal Palms that includes luxury accommodations, a prenatal massage, a welcome baby gift and a “baby bump” photo session on the resort’s picturesque grounds by a professional photographer.
Moms-to-be can satisfy pregnancy cravings with the in-room “Craving” menu featuring homemade cookies and ice-cold milk, ice cream with dill pickles and salty and sweet snacks, to name a few. Specialty mocktails like Blackberry Basil Lemonade and Strawberry Grapefruit Tonic are perfect for toasting. For dad, a Royal Palms signature cigar and cognac is available.
Babymoon Bliss package includes:
- One-night luxury accommodations
- “Baby Bump” photo session by professional photographer En[frame] (up to 30 fully edited digital photos included).
- Mom-to-be Prenatal Massage at Alvadora Spa
- In-room “Craving” Menu (see full menu attached)
- Welcome Baby Gift
- Rates from $699/night (promo Code: BabyBliss)
- To book: www.royalpalmshotel.com , 602-840-3610
Located at the foot of Camelback Mountain, Royal Palms combines the graciousness and sophistication of a Mediterranean villa with the intimacy and privacy of a secluded retreat. It’s widely considered one of the most romantic resorts in the country.