Fashion trends come and go in a flash. So how’s a girl to know what’s “in” and what’s “soooo last season?” The Scottsdale Convention & Visitors Bureau reached out to the style experts at Scottsdale Fashion Square who provided these tips for staying on trend with the hottest fall looks.
* Everything old is new again and the 1990′s are reflected in every detail.
* No need to be green with envy, every shade of green makes an appearance this season.
* Navy is the new neutral, pair it with a pop of color to stand out.
* Rich in color, like a nice wine, berry makes a colorful display from head to toe.
* Classic patterns with a twist: leopard, plaid, pinstripes, and especially houndstooth.
* Leather is not just for motorcycle jackets, it’s worn as tops, skirts, skinny pants and comes in every color.
* Stay cozy in boxy outerwear – oversized coats provide comfort or cinch them with a belt for a tailored look.
* Chokers speak volumes as statement necklace pieces.
* No more teetering on high skinny stilettos; this season chunky heels return with a heavier step.
* Shine bright in metallic again – keep gold apparel and jewelry in the closet from last season.