Polsinelli placed 135 of its attorneys nationwide among those included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014. Eleven attorneys in the firm’s Phoenix office were selected, including first timer John Hebert, who was chosen in the category of Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law.
Kristen Rosati, a member of Polsinelli’s health care practice (the fourth largest in the country), was named Best Lawyers® 2014 Phoenix Health Care Law “Lawyer of the Year”. Rosati is a national thought leader in the electronic health industry and current President of the American Health Lawyers Association which has a membership in excess of 12,000.
The 2014 Best Lawyers® rankings occur during a time of growth as the firm was recently recognized as the fastest-growing law firm in America over the past five years by The American Lawyer. This year, Polsinelli moved up to the 69th position from 78th in The National Law Journal’s ranking of the largest U.S. based law firms. Attorneys from the firm’s key cities were chosen for Best Lawyers® including Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, St. Louis, Washington, D.C. and Phoenix. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence and is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey. Almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and Polsinelli is proud to be recognized for this prestigious ranking.
The 2014 Best Lawyers® in the firm’s Phoenix office — and the first year they made the list — include:
* Yu Cai (2013): Biotechnology Law
* Karen R. Dickinson (2010): Information Technology Law
* Michael C. Ford (2013): Environmental Law
* Marty Harper (2006): Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Labor Law – Management, Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Labor and Employment, Litigation – Securities, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
* John J. Hebert (2014): Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
* Thomas K. Irvine (2008): Litigation – Construction. Litigation – Municipal, Municipal Law
* Anne L. Kleindienst (1995) (10 years): Corporate Law. Finance Law
* Lucas J. Narducci (2007): Environmental Law, Litigation – Environmental
* Edward F. Novak (1995, 10 years): Criminal Defense: White-Collar
* Kristen Rosati (2007): Health Care Law
* Andrew B. Turk (2013): Commercial Litigation