In response to increasingly growing mobile commerce needs, Chandler-based atmosol is launching its unique mCommerce platform solution that integrates seamlessly with Amazon Webstore, the first of its kind, and is also compatible with most mobile devices and tablets out of the box.
Mobile is quickly becoming the fastest growing eCommerce sales channel and mobile consumers have grown exponentially in the last few years. In 2011, 41 percent of mobile consumers purchased products through mobile devices. According to ABI Research, this trend is predicted to continue to an estimated 157 million mobile device consumers by 2014 while analysts also predict shopping via mobile webstores will reach $119 billion in 2015.
“Our mobile optimized solution for Amazon Webstore is quick and easy to deploy,” said Vishal Wadher, Chief Technology Officer of atmosol. “Our solution utilizes enterprise-class Amazon technology, top-level security and checkout processes and proven conversion methodology to appeal to mobile consumers.”
With atmosol’s state-of-the-art mCommerce solution, sellers can significantly increase unrealized revenues by empowering mobile consumers to locate stores with Google Maps and GPS geo-location detection, targeting consumers with tailored and timed promotions and tracking ROI seamlessly through Google Analytics.
Additional features include, but are not limited to:
- Compatibility with Most Popular Mobile Devices – The mCommerce platform is optimized for the latest and most popular mobile devices. atmosol engineers employed an automatic code generation technology to create the best possible user experience for each device, enhancing the browsing experience and promoting sales conversions for mobile devices.
- Geo-Fenced Coupons – Sellers can setup strategic rewards or bar coded coupons for in-store shoppers to redeem by using atmosol’s geo-fencing coupon distribution feature which is made visible to consumers based on their GPS location and proximity to a local retail store.
- Secure Checkout by Amazon – Amazon’s proven checkout pipeline and brand recognition increases consumer confidence and sales conversions through its secure mobile optimized checkout.
- Multiple Store Locator with Google Maps and GPS Integration – Sellers can boost multi-channel sales with Google Maps, Tap-to-Call and Tap-to-Route directions that drive consumers to physical locations. Users can locate stores based on zip code, distance and GPS or browser location detection.
- Promotional Image Links – mCommerce users can tailor pre-scheduled promotional advertisements and offers directed specifically to the mobile consumer market and provide upsell opportunities to promote conversions.
atmosol’s mCommerce solution has an initial setup fee of $8,000 that covers mobile store structuring and brand implementation. Once the mobile store is launched, there is a minimal $300 recurring hosting and support fee that includes unlimited support, patches, free feature upgrades and secured datacenter hosting.
Headquartered in Arizona, atmosol specializes in web design, custom branded webstores, mobile webstores, webstore add-ons, Facebook stores, webstore API integration, Internet marketing, back-end integration for order fulfillment, integration for inventory synchronization and other eCommerce needs.
atmosol is committed to producing successful, high-volume Amazon Webstores for mid-size to enterprise level clients around the world. The atmosol team is skilled and experienced with a strong emphasis on customer service and satisfaction. To date, atmosol has launched more than 150 webstores for clients such as MTV Networks, Samsonite, Russell Athletic, Union Bay, Comedy Central, Lacoste and Taylor Swift.