LAVIDGE, a full-service advertising, public relations, communications, consulting and interactive marketing agency, announced several new hires to manage its growing client base.
LAVIDGE’s be creative, work smart, have fun mantra has been adopted by new and current employees across all divisions. Amy Singer joined the account service team as a senior account executive. Previously, she held a similar position as a global brand marketing specialist for Sebago Footwear at Wolverine Worldwide in Rockford, Mich. In addition to her industry expertise and enthusiasm, Singer brings 12 years of marketing knowledge to the department.
The public relations department has added Jessica Pridonoff as a senior account executive and two account coordinators, Keller Perry and Beth Logan, to support existing and new clients. Pridonoff has five years of strategic public relations and marketing experience from LaneTerralever and Crosby | Wright. Both Perry and Logan are recent graduates from Arizona State University and University of Central Florida.
• Amy Singer, Senior Account Executive, Account Service
• Jessica Pridonoff, Senior Account Executive, Public Relations
• Keller Perry, Account Coordinator, Public Relations
• Beth Logan, Account Coordinator, Public Relations
• Ronda Farthing, Director, Production
• Greg Sexton, Associate Director, Public Relations
• Diego Romero, Account Supervisor, Public Relations
• Liz Andrade, Senior Account Executive, Interactive
• Sabrina Franks, Senior Account Executive, Account Service
• Caroline Montgomery, Account Executive, Account Service
• Jennifer Disbrow, Junior Account Executive, Public Relations
• Jena Coolidge, Junior Account Executive, Interactive