HSL Properties, Inc. announced the ground breaking of its new $46 million, 368-unit luxury apartment home community in the exclusive Tucson National area of the northwest Tucson metropolitan area. With the success of Encantada at Riverside Crossing, Dove Mountain, and Steam Pump, Encantada at Tucson National is the latest in its premiere Southern Arizona luxury apartment collection. The property is scheduled to open for lease-up in the summer of 2015 and will be completed in fall of 2016. HSL Construction Services, LLC is the general contractor and Eglin + Bresler Architects PC will design the project.
Residents at Tucson National will enjoy the unique amenities Encantada properties offer, which include:
• Interior features: granite slab countertops, solid wood cabinets, smooth top range, full-size laundry with multi-cycle washer and dryer, spacious storage, 9-foot plus ceilings, wood-style flooring and upgraded carpeting, elegant fixtures, and more;
• Loft residences with attached garages;
• Energy efficient residences;
• Designer clubhouse;
• A 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center;
• 32-seat, private, full surround sound movie theatre;
• Indoor/Outdoor living space with professional kitchen;
• Two resort pools with large spa and fully appointed private cabanas;
• Complimentary coffee bar;
• Dog ranch;
As part of the development, Shannon Road will be widened to five lanes north of Cortaro Road to Club Drive, and the Shannon Road and Club Drive intersection will be signalized to improve traffic flow in the area.
The other HSL Encantada properties in the Tucson metropolitan area are Encantada at Riverside Crossing built in 2011, located at 1925 W. River Road, Encantada at Dove Mountain built in 2013, located at 4688 W. Tangerine Road, and Encantada at Steam Pump built in 2014, located at 11177 N. Oracle Rd.