Eight attorneys from Jennings, Haug & Cunningham were named to The Best Lawyers in America 2013 list, a peer-review ranking publication for the legal profession, in the areas of Construction Law, Construction Litigation, Environmental Law, Personal Injury Defense, Arbitration, and Mediation. In addition, the firm was again recognized with top honors, being named a 2013 Best Law Firm in America by the same survey.
The firm’s Best Lawyers in America include:
* Mark E. Barker was recognized for the fifth consecutive year for his work in construction law, and construction litigation.
* James Csontos was recognized for the third consecutive year for his practice in construction law, and construction litigation.
* Jack Cunningham was recognized for the first time this year, for his work as defense counsel in personal injury litigation.
* Karen Gaylord was named to the list for the fifth consecutive year for her work in environmental law.
* William F. Haug, was recognized for the sixth consecutive year for his practice in construction law, construction litigation, mediation and arbitration.
* D. Kim Lough was recognized for the sixth consecutive year in construction law, and construction litigation.
* Edward Rubacha was recognized for the second consecutive for his work in construction law, and construction litigation.
* Chad Schexnayder was named to the list for the third consecutive year in construction litigation.
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The current, 18th edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2012) is based on more than 3.9 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.