BMO Private Bank announced new senior staff additions and promotions at the wealth management firm’s Arizona offices, which serve high-net-worth individuals, family-owned businesses, endowments and foundations throughout the Western United States.
• Ashley Ober is now serving as managing director of the greater Phoenix market, overseeing strategic development and delivery of wealth management services provided by a team of financial professionals. He was previously the firm’s regional director of private banking.
• Paul Tees was hired as the Tucson managing director. He will be responsible for the overall growth and management of the Private Bank for all of Southern Arizona, with a team of bankers reporting to him.
• Jason Miller, CFP®, was promoted to market manager for Greater Phoenix. In addition to his responsibilities as Director, Financial Planning – Western U.S., he will now have management responsibilities for the Arizona team of financial planners.
• Lindsey Jackson, an estate planning attorney, joined the firm as senior trust administrator. She will oversee trust administration for high-net-worth clientele.
• Tony Tanner was hired as a senior client advisor. This newly created position is designed to assist clients who have more complex financial planning and advising needs.
• Craig Shelley has been hired as a wealth advisor. He will serve as an advisor to high-net-worth individuals, families and organizations, including closely-held and family-owned business, endowments and foundations. He will assemble the appropriate team of professionals to provide a full range of wealth services as part of an overall personal wealth management strategy.
“The caliber of our team is second to none,” said BMO Private Bank Western U.S. President Matt Miller. “As we continue to expand our presence in the U.S., we are adding top-notch professionals who are truly committed to our clients and possess the skills necessary to help high-net-worth individuals and families navigate complex financial decisions to achieve their goals.”
New business in the Western U.S. region has increased significantly over the past year. To further support the influx, Miller says BMO Private Bank is increasing staffing to focus on positions that enhance the client experience.
For more information about services and operations, visit www.bmoprivatebank.com.