The newest phase of residential development in the Heritage District at Verrado includes seven of Arizona’s most respected homebuilders, adding more than 630 homes to DMB Associates’ Buckeye community, now celebrating its 10th anniversary.
These seven builders, selected for their commitment to quality and design, will offer a mix of residential options. This group of builders includes national, publicly traded, international and local homebuilders. The builder roster includes: AV Homes (NASDAQ: AVHI), Lennar Homes (NYSE: LEN), Maracay Homes (NYSE: WY), Mattamy Homes, Meritage Homes Corporation (NYSE: MTH), Pinnacle West, and William Ryan Homes. These are the first neighborhoods in Verrado to feature models by Lennar, Mattamy, Pinnacle West, William Ryan Homes and AV Homes.
The combined purchase by the homebuilders encompasses approximately 150 acres, totaling sales of just over $45 million. Pinnacle West’s unique green court homes are an exciting addition to the housing options in Verrado.
“Our builders construct homes that offer flexibility, exceed expectations for today’s modern living needs and create a sense of place,” said Dan Kelly, general manager for Verrado. “In addition, the builders are keeping with Verrado’s hometown spirit by creating front porches and diverse, authentic architecture, ideal for Arizona living.”
Home prices start in the mid-200,000s for the new collection of Heritage District homes:
- AV Homes – 170 lots, 10 home plans ranging from 1,959 to 4,072 square feet
- Lennar Homes – 22 lots, 5 home plans, ranging from 1,875-2,515 square feet
- Maracay Homes – 92 lots, 13 new home plans, ranging from 2,063-4,152 square feet
- Mattamy Homes – 144 lots, 6 home plans, ranging from 1,627–2,947 square feet
- Meritage Homes – 123 lots, 11 home plans, ranging from 2,200-4,700 square feet
- Pinnacle West – 82 green court lots, with 4 plans ranging from 1,875-2,515 square feet
- William Ryan Homes – 82 lots, 4 home plans, ranging from 1,933-2,806 square feet
In total, the Heritage District now includes 2,175 home sites. The District currently offers residents 16 neighborhood parks, and a fire station.
Verrado is launching new amenities concurrent with the construction of this final phase of the Heritage District, which include the opening of 16 additional new parks (total of 32 parks), the resort-styled Heritage Swim Park, a temporary dog park and the Verrado Coffee Company. Verrado also is partnering with the Litchfield Elementary School District to open a new K-8 elementary school that will accommodate up to 950 students.
The deals were brokered by Nate Nathan, Dave Mullard and Casey Christensen of Nathan & Associates Inc. in Scottsdale.