This Sunday, May 11, is Mother’s Day. Every mom deserves some extra special treatment for the things she does all year long. Businesses all over the valley are treating moms this weekend with beauty, health, food, drinks and entertainment. Treat your mom to a great weekend at one of these local spots!
Health and Beauty
- Citrine Natural Beauty Bar – Pamper your mom all weekend long! Saturday, May 10, offers mini facials with a Tata Harper representative, which is a natural and nontoxic luxury skincare line. Guests also will receive a free gift with their facial. Sunday, May 11, brings beautiful makeovers for $50. Not only do guests receive makeovers, but also will receive a Per-fekt Mascara and a Jane Iredale lip gloss of their choice. Guests and moms will be served complimentary mimosas, juice and mini breakfast treats.
- Rejuvena Health & Aesthetics – Does mom need some pampering? Rejuvena is extending Mother’s Day through the entire month of May with $50 Perlane Botox. Or treat mom to a pampering session with an anti-aging facial of lime and hibiscus products from Eminence or a hand or foot massage. Mom also can take home Eminence products for only $85.
- Arizona Biltmore Spa – Treat mom the entire month of May with 20 percent off any spa treatment at Arizona Biltmore Spa. Promotions include: a jasmine hydration body scrub and wrap, which is a massage with custom body cream to promote warmth and inspiration; a Swedish relaxing massage, which is a full-body massage to relax and ease muscle tension; a focused massage, which focuses on specific muscle groups or areas of concern; a radiant glow facial, which uses cleansing techniques to hydrate the skin; and a NuFace, or a micro-current technology used to stimulate, life and tone facial muscles.
Food and Drinks
- The Ritz-Carlton Phoenix – Mothers will love the traditional Mother’s Day Teat at The Ritz-Carlton in Phoenix. There will be a traditional tea service featuring signature tea blends and tea-infused finger sandwiches. Guests also can enjoy the sounds of Nicole Pesce on piano.
- Salut Kitchen Bar – Treat your mom to $1 mimosas all day long and the rest of your party to half-price bottles of wine at Salut Kitchen Bar. The restaurant offers over 100 types of wine, perfect for a celebration. Drinks fit perfectly with the Mediterranean and American inspired cuisine.
- Paul Martin’s American Grill – Moms can enjoy a three-course meal of an organic green salad, all natural prime rib and mashed potatoes and house-made ice cream. All dishes are made from scratch with high quality ingredients. Artisanal cocktails made with in-house spirits, craft beers and over 100 types of wine are also served.
- The Melting Pot – Try the four-course experience at The Melting Pot, exclusively for Mother’s Day. The four courses include a creamy cheese fondue, fresh salad, an entrée of steak, chicken or seafood, and a chocolate fondue dessert. Reserve a spot starting at 11 am in order to try this Mother’s Day deal for $32.95!
- Z’Tejas Southwestern Grill – Z’Tejas wants moms to remember their experience with a complimentary photograph and picture frame of their special day. The myriad of food choices of the South and Southwest will go great with mom’s free dessert!
- Sprinkles Cupcakes – Does your mom love cupcakes? If yes, try Sprinkles Cupcakes MOM box that features favorites such as lemon, dark chocolate, red velvet and vanilla cupcakes. All cupcakes will be adorned with MOM and red daisy decorations and sealed with a “MOM Loves Cupcakes” sticker.
- The Boulders – Moms can golf for free with another paying adult at The Boulders on Mother’s Day.
- The Shout House – Normally, a 21+ venue, The Shout House will host a family night from 5 to 9 pm on Sunday, May 11. There is no cover and guests will be able to enjoy the dueling pianos, roasts and comedy (all PG of course), and moms will receive a complimentary mimosa.