TapHouse Kitchen lives up to its name by providing all of its beers and wines on tap. The new Scottsdale restaurant has achieved a great start with its fabulous patio (equipped with comfy chairs, a fireplace and heaters for cold weather and misters for the summer), delicious appetizers and entrees and of course its long list of beers and wine on tap. If you are looking for something different, you should definitely try the TapHouse sliders or the Lamp Pops. Both are deliciously unique and a great start to a scrumptious burger or sandwich.
And what goes better with delicious food than delicious drinks? You can try a wide assortment of beers and wines, many of them brewed locally, if you know what you like. Or, if you are like me and can’t make decisions, you can try a prepared flight, like the Harvest Flight that is composed of fruity beers, or you can be surprised with four choices by the bartender! No matter what you choose, be prepared for a delicious food and drink combo!
Happy hour is every day from 3 to 6 pm.
• Four Peaks Peach Ale – strong peach aroma but not overpowering peach flavor
• Papago Orange Blossom – mild mandarin orange and vanilla aromas and flavor
• Stella Artois Cidre – taste of red apple and peach, apricot accents, orange flavor
• Mudshark Full Moon – orange peel and coriander, aroma of sweet oranges
• Sleepy Dog – seasonal rotating handle
• Firestone – heavy hop bitterness, tangerine, grapefruit and basil aromas
• Grand Canyon – noble hop spice, grain and corn-like sweet undertones
• Papago – Coconut Joe Coconut Coffee Stout – bite of roasted coffee, hint of coconut sweetness on the finish