Five partners in Steptoe’s Phoenix office have received individual mentions in the 2013 edition of Chambers USA. The prestigious legal guide identifies the leading lawyers and law firm practices based on interviews conducted by Chambers researchers with thousands of lawyers and their clients.
Fourteen Steptoe attorneys have been recognized in the 2013 Southwest Super Lawyers. The annual list selects only five percent of the total lawyers in the region based on peer review and the publication’s independent research.
In addition to being named to the 2013 Southwest Super Lawyers list, Steptoe partners Floyd Bienstock, Pat Derdenger, and Stephanie Quincy have been placed among the Top 50 Attorneys, and partners Stephanie Quincy and Nancy White have been placed among the Top 25 Women in Arizona for receiving the highest point totals in the nomination, research, and review process.
The following Steptoe lawyers have been recognized in Chamber USA 2013:
· Floyd Bienstock — Litigation: General Commercial (Arizona)
· David Bodney — First Amendment Litigation (Nationwide)
· Lawrence Katz — Labor & Employment (Arizona)
· Stephanie Quincy — Labor & Employment (Arizona)
· Steven Wheeless — Labor & Employment (Arizona)
The following Steptoe attorneys have been recognized in 2013 Southwest Super Lawyers:
· Floyd Bienstock – Insurance Coverage (Top 50)
· David Bodney – First Amendment, Media, Advertising
· Bruce Converse – Insurance Coverage
· Ben Cooper – Appellate
· Pat Derdenger – Tax (Top 50)
· Dawn Gabel – Tax
· Kevin Hunter – Business/Corporate
· Larry Katz – Employment & Labor
· Kevin Olson – Business/Corporate
· Stephanie Quincy – Employment & Labor (Top 50 and Top 25 Women)
· Karl Tilleman – Business Litigation
· Nancy White – Mergers & Acquisitions (Top 25 Women)
The following Steptoe attorneys have been selected as 2013 Southwest Rising Stars:
· Erin Bradham – Civil Litigation Defense
· Robert Vaught – Employment & Labor
Steptoe’s Phoenix office celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2012.
Scottsdale-based 3RP announced it has entered into a partnership with Aruba Networks to expand the use of mobile technology to business professionals to provide a seamless network connection between the organization and its’ remote employees and off-site users. This will help put 3RP in a position to provide businesses with a solution to reduce costs and increase productivity and performance around mobile users.
3RP is known in the Information Technology industry for providing services such as strategic assessment planning and implementations of solutions around EMC and Oracle technologies. “We are very excited to work with Aruba Networks,” said Scott Mellegaard, Solutions Architect, 3RP. “Teaming up with Aruba Networks to provide an industry leading delivery system for bringing business applications and security to BYOD mobile users and customers is an exciting development for our company.”
“3RP is a valuable partner and this partnership reflects our desire to collaborate with companies that share our vision of wireless, mobility, wireless mobility, and wireless networking,” said Peter Cellarius, vice president of business development, Aruba Networks.