TapHouse Kitchen lives up to its name by providing all of its beers and wines on tap. The new Scottsdale restaurant has achieved a great start with its fabulous patio (equipped with comfy chairs, a fireplace and heaters for cold weather and misters for the summer), delicious appetizers and entrees and of course its long list of beers and wine on tap. If you are looking for something different, you should definitely try the TapHouse sliders or the Lamp Pops. Both are deliciously unique and a great start to a scrumptious burger or sandwich.
And what goes better with delicious food than delicious drinks? You can try a wide assortment of beers and wines, many of them brewed locally, if you know what you like. Or, if you are like me and can’t make decisions, you can try a prepared flight, like the Harvest Flight that is composed of fruity beers, or you can be surprised with four choices by the bartender! No matter what you choose, be prepared for a delicious food and drink combo!
Happy hour is every day from 3 to 6 pm.
• Four Peaks Peach Ale – strong peach aroma but not overpowering peach flavor
• Papago Orange Blossom – mild mandarin orange and vanilla aromas and flavor
• Stella Artois Cidre – taste of red apple and peach, apricot accents, orange flavor
• Mudshark Full Moon – orange peel and coriander, aroma of sweet oranges
• Sleepy Dog – seasonal rotating handle
• Firestone – heavy hop bitterness, tangerine, grapefruit and basil aromas
• Grand Canyon – noble hop spice, grain and corn-like sweet undertones
• Papago – Coconut Joe Coconut Coffee Stout – bite of roasted coffee, hint of coconut sweetness on the finish
Four Peaks Brewing Company will be showcasing their beers throughout Cactus League stadiums this Spring beginning February 26th. “Response to Four Peaks beers by stadium concessionaires has quadrupled for 2014 over last year” according to Greg Ross, Four Peaks Marketing Director.
Stadiums include Salt River Fields, Peoria Sports Complex, Camelback Ranch, Scottsdale Stadium, Maryvale Stadium, Surprise Stadium and Tempe Diablo Stadium. Kilt Lifter, recent Silver Medalist at the Great American Beer Festival will be featured on multiple taps at every stadium. Other styles such as 8th Street Pale Ale, Sunbru, Peach Ale, Hefeweizen and Oatmeal Stout will be on tap throughout the stadiums as well. Salt River Fields, home of the Arizona Diamondbacks and Colorado Rockies, will also feature local craft beers from both states in in cans.
New for 2014 will be the introduction of Four Peaks Short Hop ISA. With a lower alcohol percentage less than 5%, it’s a full flavored Session IPA. Ross adds, “Four Peaks is known for its balanced and seasonable beers. We don’t feel higher alcohol content makes better beer. We want local baseball fans and those from all over the United States to be able to enjoy a couple beers while watching their favorite team and maintain control over an afternoon of fun.”