The Arizona Diamondbacks have announced the 2013 promotional schedule, which includes three bobbleheads, a Wade Miley Garden Gnome and more than a dozen additional promotional items throughout the season. Individual tickets for each of these games, including Opening Day on April 1 vs. the St. Louis Cardinals, will go on sale on Mar. 4. Tickets can be purchased in person at the Chase Field Ticket Office, online at dbacks.com or by calling 602.514.8400. Fans can also access exclusive presale opportunities by becoming a D-backs Insider at dbacks.com.
The first of the three bobbleheads is the Aaron Hill #BiCycle Bobblehead that will honor Hill for his two cycles last season (June 8). The other two bobbleheads will feature fan favorites Paul Goldschmidt (Aug. 10) and Miguel Montero (Sept. 14). The Montero bobblehead will be given away on Hispanic Heritage Day.
New this year, the D-backs will host a street festival prior to three games throughout the season (Apr. 1, Apr. 13, May 11, Sept. 14) that will feature food trucks, D-backs inflatables and several activities before fans enter the stadium.
Also on the promotional schedule are several $5 College Nights, School Family Nights, Choir Nights and Senior Days as well as Stitch & Pitch (April 13), four educational field trip days (April 29-May 2) and events for the Girl Scouts (May 11), a Camp Day (June 19), Cheer Night (August 31) and a Band Night (September 28). Three Mystery Ball events are also planned for April 27, June 8 and August 10. The club will host post-game fireworks shows, presented by Gila River Casinos, following 10 Friday night home games.
The D-backs 2013 promotional dates are available at dbacks.com/giveaways, with highlights below:
· 2013 Magnet Schedule, courtesy of Pepsi (First 50,000 fans on April 1 vs. Cardinals)
· APS Green Series (April 12-14 vs. Dodgers)
· Beat LA T-shirt, courtesy of Gila River Casinos (First 20,000 fans on April 13 vs. Dodgers)
· Jackie Robinson Day (April 25 vs. Rockies)
· D-backs Outdoor Recreation Night (April 27 vs. Rockies)
· Wade Miley Garden Gnome, courtesy of Sanderson Ford (First 20,000 fans on April 27 vs. Rockies)
· Faith & Family Night Concert, presented by Grand Canyon University (May 10 vs. Phillies)
· Mother’s Day Tote Bag, courtesy of Pepsi (First 5,000 moms on May 12 vs. Phillies)
· Boy Scout Night Sleepover (May 24 vs. Padres)
· D. Baxter Fan, courtesy of CenturyLink (First 10,000 fans on May 25 vs. Padres)
· D-backs Memorial Day Doubleheader (May 27 vs. Rangers)
D-backs Snapback Cap, courtesy of Budweiser (First 5,000 fans 21 and older at the 12:40 p.m. game on May 27 vs. Rangers)
· Aaron Hill #BiCycle Bobblehead, courtesy of Arizona Sports 620 (First 20,000 fans on June 8 vs. Giants)
· Bark in the Park, presented by Pet Club (June 9 vs. Giants)
· MLB Network Drawstring Bag (First 20,000 fans June 22 vs. Reds)
· D-backs Stars and Stripes T-shirt, courtesy of Ram Trucks (First 15,000 fans on July 5 vs. Rockies)
· D-backs Playing Cards, courtesy of Gila River Casinos (First 5,000 fans 21 and older on July 12 vs. Brewers)
· Native American Recognition Day (July 13 vs. Brewers)
· D-backs Beach Towel, courtesy of Gila River Casinos (First 20,000 fans on July 13 vs. Brewers)
· Back-To-School Backpack, courtesy of Cox Communications (First 5,000 kids on July 14 vs. Brewers)
· D-backs Luchador Mask (First 20,000 fans on July 27 vs. Padres)
· Paul Goldschmidt Bobblehead (First 20,000 fans on August 10 vs. Mets)
· Miguel Montero Growth Chart, courtesy of Arizona Milk Producers (First 5,000 kids on August 11 vs. Mets)
· D-backs Alumni Night (August 31 vs. Giants)
· Labor Day Game (September 2 vs. Blue Jays)
· Faith & Family Night Concert, presented by Grand Canyon University (September 13 vs. Rockies)
· D-backs Hispanic Heritage Day, presented by Budweiser (September 14 vs. Rockies)
· Miguel Montero Bobblehead, courtesy of Subway (First 20,000 fans on September 14 vs. Rockies)
· D-backs Luchador Cape, courtesy of Circle K (First 5,000 kids on September 15 vs. Rockies)
· Bark in the Park, presented by Pet Club (September 15 vs. Rockies)
· Roberto Clemente Day (September 18 vs. Dodgers)
· D-backs Car Show Street Festival (September 29 vs. Nationals)
· 2014 Magnet Schedule (First 20,000 fans on September 30 vs. Nationals)
The D-backs 4-Pack will be available starting March 4 and will allow fans to choose any four games with affordable seating options in all levels at Chase Field. Also on March 4, the D-backs Value Pack will be available for single-game purchase. For $21, fans will receive a game ticket in the bleachers, a regular size hot dog, a 24 ounce drink, and a special offer from Subway®. For more information on ticket packages, visit www.dbacks.com/tickets.