The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa introduces an innovative new workspace concept designed to offer a place to work efficiently and comfortably. Modeled to support today’s mobile business person, Tangent™ at Westin is an interconnected workspace that features video conferencing, seamless connectivity and collaboration areas. A part of a Westin brand-wide initiative, The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa invites guests to utilize Tangent for small impromptu meetings that can be booked by the hour, at a moment’s notice.
The new flexible workspace reinvents the small meetings model and has proven highly successful – receiving rave reviews and high usage from both guests and neighboring businesses in pilot hotel locations. With a small footprint of 300 square feet or less, Tangent is a turn-key business and meeting solution that features:
· “media:scape by Steelcase” technology that offers an interactive space for participants to access and share digital information quickly and seamlessly. Video conferencing is also available at a four person seated workspace.
· HD LCD television, printer, sound system and Xbox 360® for games or DVDs
· Floor-to-ceiling white boards and fully stocked office supplies offer convenience and promote collaboration. Also features refreshments and light snacks.
· Wired and wireless internet for no additional fee. Flexible outlets are also located throughout the space allowing devices to power up regardless of location.
· Privacy for groups of up to four to conduct small group meetings or hold calls and teleconferences.
· Quick, impromptu online bookings from anywhere at www.westin.com/tangent
The Tangent can be reserved hourly for $50 per hour and can also be reserved for a 24-hour period for $500. For more information or to book a reservation visit kierlandresort.com/tangent or call 480-624-1268.