The Queen Creek Olive Mill is partnering with Phoenix area food trucks for a fun weekend of festivities celebrating the opening weekend of their annual Harvest Festival. Harvest Festival is when the Mill hand harvests the olive trees and then presses olives into making extra virgin olive oil. The Queen Creek Olive Mill is Arizona’s only working farm that produces extra virgin olive oil.
Guests will find the food trucks parked in the front grove of Queen Creek Olive Mill where they’ll be offering their specialties as part of the Olivepalooza experience each day. In addition, each truck will showcase and offer a menu item incorporating one of Queen Creek Olive Mill’s products such as olives, tapenades, vinegars, and extra virgin olive oils. Guests will have the opportunity to vote on their favorite menu item creation and truck.
Along with food trucks, there will be live music both days by Hoodoo Casters and Chris Putrino Band. Also, complimentary wine tasting, harvesting of trees, Olive Oil 101 Classes, bocce ball, product tasting, food specials, and more! Food Trucks participating this year are…
- Burger’s Amore – Gourmet Burgers
- Satay Hut – Meat on a Stick
- Queso Good – Quesadilla Truck
- The Grilled Cheese Truck – Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Frank’s Food Truck – Gourmet Hotdogs and Sausage
- LA Roots – A Taste of Latin America
- Paletas Betty – Handmade Mexican Fruit and Cream Pops
- Lulu’s Italian Ice – Homemade Italian Ice
- The Great Phoking Food Truck – Fresh French-Vietnamese Cuisine
- Taste Rite Food Truck – Po’boy Sandwiches
- Aioli Burgers – Gourmet Burgers
- QUP BBQ – Backyard Gourmet BBQ Style Dishes
Bring a blanket, lawn chair, and enjoy our picnic style atmosphere grove. Kick back and enjoy this awesome Queen Creek Olive Mill experience. Please remember no outside food or beverage is permitted. Remember admission is always free to Queen Creek Olive Mill events!