Eight Arizona State University alumni are CEOs of companies named to Deloitte’s 2013 Technology Fast 500™ list, according to information released by Deloitte on Nov. 12.
The ASU alumni whose companies made the list include:
- Sean Barry ’93 B.S., of Bridgevine, Inc.
- Thomas R. Evans ’76 B.S., of Bankrate, Inc.
- Diana P. Friedman ’84 M.A., ’89 M.B.A., of Sesame Communications
- Brian Gentile ’92 M.B.A., of Jaspersoft Corporation
- Chet Kapoor ’90 B.S.E., of Apigee Corporation
- John McDermott ’83 B.S., of Endologix, Inc.
- Tim Miller ’89 M.B.A., of Rally Software Development Corp.
- James Triandiflou ’92 M.B.A., of Relias Learning
The Deloitte Technology Fast 500 is the pre-eminent technology awards program in United States and Canada. Combining technological innovation, entrepreneurship and rapid growth, Fast 500 companies – large, small, public and private – span a variety of industry sectors, and are leaders in hardware, software, telecom, semiconductors, life sciences and clean technology.
For more information on the Technology Fast 500 list, visit www.fast500.com.