The Church of the Beatitudes is hosting its first Food Truck Roundup on Saturday, September 28 from 4 p.m.-8 p.m. at Church of the Beatitudes United Church of Christ, 555 W. Glendale Ave., Phoenix.
Some of the trucks being featured include:
* LuLu’s Homemade Italian Ice.
* Luncha Libre Street Gourmet, specializing in Arizona inspired food, using local products.
* Torched Goodness, torched-to-order creme brulee, in more than 40 flavors.
* 2 Wild & Cheesy Guys, offering the best grilled cheese available in the Valley of the Sun.
* Q Up Barbecue, bringing bomb diggitty BBQ to the streets.
* Taste Rite, Po’boys, small entrees, side dishes and dessert creations that are made fresh daily.
In addition to the great food, there will be live entertainment for visitors to enjoy. For more information, call 602-264-1221 or visit www.beatitudeschurch.org.