As the weather warms up and Memorial Day rolls around, it’s got everyone thinking about what they’re doing and where they’re going this summer. If staying locally is in the cards, the Hotel Palomar Phoenix at CityScape offers some amazing deals.
Here are just a few of the Staycation options at the hotel this summer (mostly all packages run through the end of the year):
$102 and a Round of Brew: Cheers to great rates! Beautifully appointed deluxe accommodations, a round of four beers at Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails. Runs June 1 – September 8, 2013. Rates start from $102 (Rate code: BREW).
Laugh Like a Local: Life just seems a bit better when you’re laughing. Beautifully appointed deluxe accommodations, two tickets to Stand Up Live. Rate starting from $129 (add just $10 more than the Best Available Rate for two comedy tickets. Rate code: LOCAL).
Downtown Discovery Family Package: Beautifully appointed deluxe accommodations, choose your own adventure with two children’s tickets to the Children’s Museum of Phoenix –or- Arizona Science Center, two welcome kids packs. Rates starting from $124 (rate code: PFAM).
Booking: www.hotelpalomar-phoenix.com or 602-253-6633
Hotel Palomar is contemporary, connected and cosmopolitan, yet comfortable and welcoming all at once. Just a few of the perks of staying at Hotel Palomar Phoenix:
* Located at CityScape Phoenix, just steps from downtown’s shopping, dining and entertainment hub.
* Hosted evening wine hour for all guests from 5-6 p.m.
* Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails.
* Third-floor outdoor pool and lounge with views of the city skyline.
* Complimentary use of Gold’s Gym Elite, adjacent to the hotel.
* Pet friendly services and amenities.