July is one of the busiest travel months of the year, so Sky Harbor is offering discounted parking rates for all travelers. Close, covered parking is at a 40 percent discount for the entire month.
Travelers simply visit skyharbor.com and download the free coupon for parking. The coupon allows for parking in any terminal garage for a max of only $15 per day, rather than the typical $25.
One coupon is good for July 1st – July 31st, so no need to wait for buses during this hot, summer month. Just park at the garage for your desired terminal and walk to the ticket counter or security checkpoint.
For all your upcoming flying, Sky harbor reminds you of the following travel tips:
- Arrive two hours before your flight if parking and/or checking bags.
- For parking options, visit skyharbor.com, or call the 24-hour hotline at 602-273-4545.
- Check in and print boarding pass online before coming to the airport to save time.
- Visit tsa.gov or contact the Transportation Security Administration with any questions about security screenings: 866-289-9673, or TSA-ContactCenter@dhs.gov.
- Liquids/gels should be in 3 oz. containers, and bring them in a zip top bag to consolidate.
- Wear easy-to-remove shoes for security checkpoint.
- Large electronics such as laptops must be in their own TSA bin.
- Have claim check and ID readily accessible at baggage claim in case approached by staff.
- Mark all bags and electronics clearly for easy identification.
- Bring snacks for the plane; food can be carried through security and drinks can be purchased past the checkpoints.
- Use cell phone lots to wait for arriving passengers; no need to circle the terminals.