SNEAKY BIG announced that Bob Sullivan has joined the company as general manager. Sullivan, with nearly 40 years of local and national broadcast programming experience, is responsible for the operational success of the facility, including providing industry-best customer service.
Sullivan was most recently senior vice president of programming at TEGNA Inc., where he was responsible for programming content for 47 television network affiliate stations coast to coast. Past roles include vice president of programming for Scripps Media Inc., station manager at KNXV-TV, vice president at Gannett Television and vice president at KPNX-TV. He was also president of the Arizona Super Bowl XLII Host Committee. In the last eight years, Sullivan has successfully launched eight original, nationally syndicated programs, including “Right This Minute” (co-production with Magic Dust Productions), “The List” and “Daily Blast Live.”
“Having spent my entire career in the broadcast industry, I know the value of a fully equipped, technologically advanced production facility,” said Sullivan. “SNEAKY BIG is well respected here in Arizona, and my goal is to extend that reputation regionally and nationally through the expansion of the SNEAKY BIG brand.”
In addition to SNEAKY BIG Studios, the company is launching three new divisions to meet its clients’ diverse and changing needs:
• SNEAKY BIG Live, producing and broadcasting sporting and live events.
• SNEAKY BIG Animations, offering clients state-of-the-art graphics, 3-D, virtual and augmented reality animations.
• SNEAKY BIG Productions, creating and producing first run, original programming for not only broadcasting, but cable, web, mobile and over-the-top platforms.
SNEAKY BIG offers clients a 4,000-square foot stage and a second 500-square-foot stage, a production control room optimized with state-of-the-art audio and video equipment, five editing suites and a color correction suite with the most advanced equipment and software on the market.
• Production of television and commercial shoots.
• Web/media production.
• Audio recording, sound design, music videos, etc.
• All post-production needs including editing and color correction.
• Live events and much more.
“We are very excited to have someone of Bob’s experience and reputation joining the SNEAKY BIG team,” said Marianne Guenther, CEO of SNEAKY BIG. “His leadership will help us build on the positive trajectory the studio has experienced and fully leverage the amazing talent and production opportunities we have available in Arizona.”