Industry Leaders of Arizona 2016
The CEOs and CFOs of Arizona’s most dynamic and innovative companies are coming together for the 2016 Industry Leaders of Arizona (ILoA) Awards, a night of networking and celebration.
Each year, Az Business magazine presents the Industry Leaders of Arizona Awards, which recognize the contributions and impact of Arizona‐based companies on both the economy of Arizona and in the communities they serve.
For 2016, companies were selected from these five key industries: Healthcare, hospitality, logistics/distribution, retail and staffing companies
The 27 finalists for this year’s Industry Leaders of Arizona Awards will be recognized at an awards dinner that will be held Thursday, Feb. 11 at the Chateau Luxe in Phoenix. For tickets to the event, where attendees can meet and mingle with the finalists and learn about their best practices, click here.
Sponsors of the events include Cresa, Arizona Central Credit Union, Clark Hill, Lovitt & Touché and RSM. Here are the finalists for the 2016 Industry Leaders of Arizona Awards;
Congratulations to the 2016 Industry Leaders of Arizona Winners:
- Staffing Companies – Govig and Associates
- Logistics/Distribution – OnTrac
- Retail – DriveTime Automotive
- Hospitality – PRO EM Party and Event Rentals
- Healthcare – Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Innovation Award – Global Tranz Enterprises
- Community Impact – Jewish Family and Children’s Services
- Founder Award – Southwest Human Development