The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show, the largest home show in the Southwest, returns to University of Phoenix Stadium Friday, March 2 through Sunday, March 4, featuring more than 1,000 innovative and inspiring exhibits.
“There’s something for everyone at the March Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show,” said Katie Jones, show manager. “From engaging DIY demonstrations to inspiring artisans, knowledgeable experts have everything you need to get your home prepared for spring.”
WHO: The Maricopa County Home and Landscape Show, complete with thousands of home improvement, design and landscaping products and services offered at exclusive pricing.
WHAT: Unique Show Attractions Include (FREE with admission):
• Artisan Marketplace: This is your opportunity to shop one-of-a-kind items, handmade home décor, home furniture and art.
• DIY Workshops and Presentations: Featuring hands-on cabinet painting and staining demos, tasty cooking demos, artificial grass installation, master gardener tips and more.
• FREE Painting Party: Paint the town red (or blue or green). Our master artist will lead you step-by-step through a painting as you create a one-of-a-kind canvas masterpiece to adorn your home. You don’t have to be an artist to have an amazing time.
• See Incredible Feats of Canine Obedience: Witness fun tricks and incredible obedience training from the skilled professionals at Dog Training Elite.
• Make Your Own Bath Bombs and Sugar Scrubs: Why pay for expensive bath bombs and sugar scrubs when you can make your own? Carefree Bath & Body will teach attendees how to craft their own custom concoctions for FREE.
• All About Orchids: Did you know orchids thrive in our Arizona climate? The Orchid Society of Arizona offers skilled advice for growing and maintaining orchids. Plus, stunning orchid plants for purchase.
• Meet Your New Best Friend: On-site pet adoptions presented by Maricopa County Animal Care & Control.
• FREE wine tasting: Explore fine wines with tasting experiences throughout the show.
WHEN: Friday, March 2 – Sunday, March 4. Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: University of Phoenix Stadium – 1 Cardinals Dr., Glendale, AZ 85305
COST: General Admission: $8 daily for adults, kids ages 3-12 are $3. Children 2 and younger are free.
Senior Morning: Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., admission for guests 60 and older is $4.
Customer Appreciation: $4 admission Friday evening between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Military Appreciation: $4 admission with valid military identification all three days.
Donate & Save: Donate six new cans of dog, cat, puppy or kitten food for Maricopa County Animal Care & Control at Gate 2 and receive one FREE ticket to the show.
Free onsite parking: A large food court and ATMs are also on site for your convenience.