On Friday, Dec. 1, 2017, Sierra Tucson honored the work of professionals in the Phoenix behavioral and mental health community at its Tenth Annual “Gratitude for Giving” Celebration.
Sierra Tucson’s Chief Marketing Officer, Lisa Jane Vargas and Acadia Healthcare Treatment Placement Specialist, Ryan Young emceed the event. This year’s ceremony recognized the following honorees:
- Valita J. Warner, BHT, for Compassion Recognition
- Stephanie Siete, BA, for Hope Recognition
- Nancy K. Barto, Arizona State Senator, for Humility Recognition
- Terra Schaad, MC, for Spirit Recognition
- Mike Sucher, MD, for Gratitude Recognition
Honorees are recognized by the community and fellow professionals for their commitment, care and compassion toward individuals and families.