From February to April Uptown Farmers Market will host the Spring Growers Market. This seasonal market runs alongside the farmers market and acts as a “pop-up” neighborhood nursery, where market-goers can purchase items needed to cultivate their homestead and take classes from the experts for a $10 suggested donation.
- 9 a.m. – Introduction to Tower Gardens with Troy Albright of True Garden
- 11 a.m. – Composting and Soil Prep Basics with Pam Perry of Maricopa County vegetable gardens
- 9 a.m. – Where There’s A Worm, There’s a Way with Sena Kassim of vermilove.com
- 11 a.m. – Popular Pollinators for Great Gardens with Sena Kassim.
- 9 a.m. – Top 10 Edible Trees & Top 10 Super foods with Jake Mace of Longevity Gardens
- 11 a.m. – Container Gardening with Kari Spencer of The Micro Farm Project
- 9 a.m. – Natural Pest Control with Troy Albright of True Garden
- 11 a.m. – Garden Layout and Design with Christal Blessin of Kitchen & Garden Chronicles
- 9 a.m. – Heavenly Herb Gardening with Christal Blessin of Kitchen & Garden Chronicles
- 11 a.m. – Picking the Perfect Rose Bush with Anja Taschner of Ludwig’s Roses
- 9 a.m. – Getting Started with Chickens with Kari Spencer of The Micro Farm Project
- 11 a.m. – Holistic Chicken Care with Sena Kassim