About: Don Harris
Profile: Don Harris is a freelance writer in Phoenix who reports on a variety of business-related topics. He also serves as copy editor/reporter for Arizona Capitol Times. Immediately prior to joining the Capitol Times in 2001, for nearly nine years Harris was a public information officer for two state of Arizona agencies, first with the Department of Commerce and then the Department of Insurance. Harris also covered politics, organized labor and general news events for The Arizona Republic for 19 years, periodically serving as an assistant city editor. At The Republic, Harris covered the Arizona House of Representatives for 10 years, as well as five national political conventions and most major Arizona political races. He has received several journalism awards in Arizona and Chicago, where he had been a reporter for a daily newspaper for a number of years.
Posts by Don Harris:
- 1 Feb, 2010 - GPEC Profile: Steve Cowman, CEO Of Stirling Energy Systems Inc.
- 1 Feb, 2010 - GPEC Launches A New Website To Promote The Greater Phoenix Story
- 1 Feb, 2010 - The Valley’s Health Care Industry Held Its Own During The Recession And Looks Toward Expansion In The Recovery
- 1 Jan, 2010 - Who To Watch: Gary Naumann
- 1 Jan, 2010 - Who To Watch: John Chan
- 1 Dec, 2009 - Author Says Parents Should Unplug Their Kids From Electronics And Plug Them Into Nature
- 1 Dec, 2009 - From Eyesore To Eye-Pleasing, Rio Salado Has Changed Dramatically Over The Years
- 1 Dec, 2009 - Local Groups Are Working To Protect The Link Between Water And Energy
- 1 Dec, 2009 - Lawrence Odle, Air Quality Director For Maricopa County
- 1 Dec, 2009 - Valley Forward: Tracy Williams