- Verrado in Buckeye will get massive upscale marketplace
- Here’s how public housing has been privatized in some Arizona cities
- Here are the new laws for real estate investors and wholesalers
- Lumber prices are falling, but when will consumers see savings?
- Is a housing market crash on the way in 2022?
- Gilbert ranks No. 1 for office construction in U.S.
- Here’s how much home $400,000 gets you in Arizona
- Multifamily price appreciation outpaces rent growth, analysis shows
- Phoenix ranks No. 2 for industrial development growth in 2022
- Here’s what is fueling the Tempe economy
- Sanctuary on Broadway in Tempe sells for $75M
- KB Investment buys 280-unit Green Leaf Arts District
- 5 acres of land in Maricopa sells for $2.4 million
- ABI sells The Parker Apartments in Glendale for $45M
- 20-acre Apache Junction development site sells for $9.5M
- The Moderne in Scottsdale sells for $260 million
- 7.6 acres of land in Surprise sells for $1.65M
- 5.45 acres in Litchfield Park sell for $2.2M
- ABI closes 2 apartment deals this week totaling $120 million
- Lincoln Property Co. buys 140 acres in Glendale for $53M
All Real Estate Articles
DMB Associates, the Master Developer of the Verrado master planned community, announced that it is partnering with Vestar, the largest privately-held shopping…Read More
ELOY – One block west of Main Street, behind City Hall and police headquarters, sits a nondescript one-story gray-brick building…Read More