About: Pete Baldwin
Profile: Pete Baldwin is the designated broker and owner of Platinum Realty Network with offices in Scottsdale and Flagstaff, Ariz. With over 25 years of experience in business and real estate, Pete specializes in country club communities and second home investments, including large commercial portfolios. He also owns an Arizona branch of a family-owned, Montana-based company Baldwin Log Homes – Arizona Territory and has become the area leader in full-custom, handcrafted log homes in Northern Arizona. For more information, please visit www.PeteBaldwin.com.
Posts by Pete Baldwin:
- 7 Nov, 2011 - Buying Commercial Property Through Commercial Mortgages
- 5 Oct, 2011 - Commercial Mortgage Lenders: What You Need To Know
- 7 Sep, 2011 - Top 5 Reasons to Buy Commercial Real Estate Now
- 20 Aug, 2011 - Seller Carry-Backs And Creative Financing For Your Commercial Buyer
- 3 Aug, 2011 - Capitalization Rate: True Value Or Complete Nonsense?
- 19 Jul, 2011 - Top Four Things To Know About Arizona Commercial Real Estate
- 6 Jul, 2011 - Changing Office Demands In Arizona: Is Office Space Becoming Obsolete?
- 15 Jun, 2011 - Commercial Corner: Keeping Deals Fair, Yet Profitable
- 18 May, 2011 - Commercial Corner: Maximizing Investment With Specialized Medical And Mixed Use Medical
- 21 Apr, 2011 - Commercial Corner: Diversifying Your Commercial Real Estate Portfolio