As working at home has become the new normal, many forward-thinking Arizona employers are taking extra measures to ensure employee productivity isn’t hindered by connectivity challenges. This is why Cox Business is launching Cox Business Work-At-Home solutions, including an enterprise-grade, separate internet connection direct to employees’ homes.
Cox Business’ Work-At-Home solutions allow organizations to provide remote staff with company-provided services, including broadband, Wi-Fi, McAfee endpoint security and MalBlock malicious domain blocker to help ensure staff members have the same highly reliable, quick connectivity they would have when working in the office.
“Wi-Fi speed and security are what businesses and their employees need when conducting business from a home environment, explains Ed Aaronson, VP Cox Business. “Our Work-At-Home solutions create a dedicated, secure, enterprise-level connectivity experience at home while increasing work productivity.”
Additional benefits of Cox Business’ Work-at-Home solution include:
• Enterprise-grade security with McAfee and MalBlock at home to protect the business.
• Professional installation for data connectivity and self-install for voice functionality.
• Access to a range of commercial features like static IP addresses.
• Secure business voice identity for working at home or on-the-go.
• A la carte options to ensure conferencing and collaboration needs are met, including Microsoft 365, available from RapidScale, a Cox Business company, and Cox Business Complete Care (which combines remote troubleshooting and resolution of PC, laptop and app issues).
• Centralized billing directly to the business.
Cox Business Work-At-Home is now available in Phoenix. Visit www.coxbusiness.com.