Enterprise University, the professional development course series offered by Enterprise Bank & Trust, has launched its spring course lineup. Business professionals across the country may now register for courses at www.enterprisebank.com/eu.
Courses begin March 9 and run through May 19, including more than 35 topics in areas such as management and leadership, finance, marketing and sales, human resources and other trending topics. There is no cost to attend, and participants can sign up for as many courses as they’d like. Classes are 90 minutes in length and taught virtually by subject matter experts who are leaders in their field.
Here is a sampling of this spring’s course offerings:
• Recruiting & Retaining Talent in 2022
• Boring to Branded: Skills to Develop Your Personal Brand
• Post-Pandemic Virtual Employee Handbooks: What Do You Need to Include?
• The Authentic Leader: An Introduction to Dare to LeadTM
• Credits & Incentives: What Incentives Are Available to My Business?
• Key Leadership Skills to Engage & Retain Top Talent
• Stop Cybercrime: Five Ways to Protect Your Company Today
• Market Research: Learning from the Way People Search Online
“Our spring courses offer valuable skills and strategies for every business professional,” said Jeff Friesen, President, Southwest Region at Enterprise. “The course lineup is curated to provide high value for business professionals and particularly speak to the unique challenges of today’s business climate.”
Since its founding in 2003, Enterprise University has welcomed more than 31,000 course attendees. For additional continued learning opportunities, select Enterprise University courses from previous semesters are available on demand on the Enterprise University website.