Automotive body and repair shops, along with many other industries, use abrasives on a daily basis. One size doesn’t fit all, and you’ll need a wide assortment of abrasive types and grits to meet all your needs. ROGO Fastener offers several thoughtfully assembled abrasives appropriate for specific uses.
What Are Abrasives Used For?
Workers in motorcycle repair shops, truck fleets, maintenance repair operations, heavy equipment suppliers, and marinas use them for many purposes. In the automotive industry, technicians use various products for multiple applications. These include:
- Body finishing and painting
- Collision repair
- Engine component and wheel manufacturing
- Frame and chassis repair
- Producing assemblies
Abrasives can remove corrosion, deburr, cut, grind, shape, and polish. They come in many shapes and forms, allowing you to choose the best option for the job.
What Abrasive Assortments Does ROGO Fastener Offer?
Each abrasive assortment comes packaged in a locking organizer with an attached Plan-o-graph to make locating the right part easier. Customers can purchase small or large assortments according to their needs. Cut-off wheel assortments include a handy dispenser.
- Aluminum oxide disc assortments feature a variety of 2” aluminum oxide Roloc discs in three grits and stripping discs.
- Cartridge roll assortments include two grits, three thicknesses, and various lengths.
- Cartridge roll and pencil grinder assortments have various cartridge rolls and a pneumatic grinder tool with two mandrels.
- Cut-off wheels come in 3”, 4”, and 4-1/2” sizes. Each assortment has an open-bottom dispenser to make retrieval easier.
- Deluxe brush assortments contain several brushes for various automotive needs: rust removal, paint removal, cleaning soldering points, polishing metallic pieces, and detailing dashes and upholstery. This assortment is only available in the large size.
- Gravity-feed abrasives disc assortments come in refillable dispenser cabinets made from 20-gauge welded steel. ROGO Fastener offers five different disc assortments, each with six types of discs with varying grits.
- Midget flap wheels are ideal to deburr, polish, and finish various surfaces. The wheels have attached mandrels and are of various grits and sizes.
- Roloc disc assortments are color-coded to make picking up the correct grit easy. These 2” discs come in four grits and have tough backing for longer life.
- Roloc kits include cartridge abrasives, tool adapters, and a pneumatic grinder, in addition to a variety of Roloc discs.
- Roloc resurfacing kits contain two sizes of conditioning discs, a twist-lock arbor, and an angle die grinder.
You’ll also find a list of assortment add-ons at the bottom of product pages so you can purchase individual abrasives.
Do You Need a Reliable Abrasives Supplier?
Based in New York, ROGO Fastener is a family-owned business committed to supplying “quality products and reliable service, all at a reasonable price.” Since its founding in 1992, ROGO has focused on providing American-made parts to the automotive and other service and manufacturing industries.
Most orders ship fast via UPS with flat-rate fees. If you need top-quality abrasives or other parts and supplies, browse our online inventory. Many items aren’t included online, but you can contact ROGO Fastener to see if what you need is available. Call ROGO at (845) 692-7646, submit this contact form, or send an email today.