Phoenix resident Daniel Seiden accepts his prize of $2,500 in cash from Officer Goodwins, Health & Wealth Raffle character, and Terri Hoffman, director of the Health & Wealth Raffle.
Phoenix Resident Wins Health & Wealth Early Prize
Today, Phoenix resident Daniel Seiden got a taste of what it’s like to win big when he was named as one of the early prize winners in the Health & Wealth Raffle, benefiting Barrow Neurological Institute and St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center.
Daniel Seiden won $2,500 cash in the Raffle. With a mother-in-law who is a retired midwife of St. Joseph’s Hospital, Seiden understands the importance of purchasing a Raffle ticket to support the amazing work done at the hospital and is a longtime Raffle participant.
“I never thought I’d actually win one of the bigger Raffle prizes, ” Seiden said.
Other early-bird prize winners were:
* Prescott resident Ruth Ann Parkinson learned that she was the proud new owner of a 2013 Acura plus $12,000 in cash. “My son turns 16 in August, and we weren’t going to be able to get him a car,” she said. “Now it looks like he will be getting one!”
* Scottsdale resident Sunni Reich won two tickets to Celebrity Fight Night and will be able to walk the red carpet with the stars. Reich, a mother of a six-month-old baby, said she is excited for a special night out with her husband.
* Phoenix resident Steve Brewer won a $4,000 IWC Schaffhausen Watch from Oliver Smith Jewelers.
Raffle ticket sales continue for the next five weeks, with more than 2,000 prizes at stake including $1 million as the grand prize. The final deadline is April 18.
“The Health & Wealth Raffle is all about spreading good in our community. It’s a true thrill for me to pick up the phone and let these Early Draw winners know that they’ve won an amazing prize,” said Terri Hoffman, director of the Health & Wealth Raffle. “It’s a “Good Win” for the recipients and a “Good Win” for Barrow and St. Joseph’s Hospital as more people learn that by entering the Raffle, they are supporting research, education and patient care at these amazing institutions.”
Early Draw tickets are popular because winners and non-winners of those drawings are automatically entered to win every other prize, including the $1 million. The next Early Draw deadline is midnight, Thursday, March 21- up for grabs in that draw is a trip for four to Disney World.
Early Draw Prizes
This year, the number of Early Draws has more than doubled and the Early Draw prizes are as follows:
* A Disney World family vacation for four, plus cash (value: $13,000)
* $10,000 cash plus a “meet & greet” with Dierks Bentley and a VIP Country Concert Package (value: $15,301)
* A New York City vacation for two, plus a backstage Broadway experience (value: $4,999)
* A Lexus CT Hybrid plus $9,700 cash and gas for a year (value: $44,508)
During the Spring 2013 Raffle, more than 2,000 prizes will be given away. To date, the Raffle has given away more than 132,000 prizes to Raffle participants, including 28 homes, 457 trips, 493 vehicles and more than $16 million cash. The Raffle has raised more than $50 million to benefit Barrow and St. Joseph’s in the areas of research, medical education and patient care.
Tickets are $100 each with a limited number of three-packs for $250. Tickets can be purchased at HealthWealthRaffle.org or via toll-free phone at 1-866-658-4068 – 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Important Raffle Dates
Early Draw entry deadlines are:
* March 21, midnight, for Early Draw #1
* March 28, midnight, for Early Draw #2
* April 4, midnight, for Early Draw #3
* April 11, midnight, for Early Draw #4
Deadline for Grand Prize draw: April 18, midnight