Here are the Top 10 acute care hospitals in Arizona, based on public voting for the 2019 edition of Ranking Arizona, the state’s biggest and most comprehensive business opinion poll. Ranking Arizona is based purely on opinion and ranks companies based on how voters answer this simple question: with whom would you recommend doing business?
Don’t see your favorite on the list or do you want to make sure your favorite stays on the list? To make your vote count in the 2020 edition of Ranking Arizona, click here to vote.
Want to buy a copy of the 2019 edition of Ranking Arizona? Click here.
Here are the Top 10 acute care hospitals in Arizona, as featured in the 2019 edition of Ranking Arizona:
268 beds or more
Background: Dignity Health St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center is a 577-bed, not-for-profit hospital that provides a wide range of health, social and support services. St. Joseph’s is a nationally recognized center for quality tertiary care, medical education and research. It includes the internationally renowned Barrow Neurological Institute, the Norton Thoracic Institute, Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center and Arizona’s first Level I Trauma Center verified by the American College of Surgeons. The hospital is also a respected center for women’s services, oncology and many other medical services.
2. Dignity Health Chandler Regional Medical Center
3. Banner University Medical Center Phoenix
4. Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
5. Mayo Clinic Hospital
6. HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
7. Phoenix Children’s Hospital
8. Maricopa Medical Center
9. Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center
10. Banner Boswell Medical Center
267 beds or fewer
Background: As part of the Abrazo Community Health Network, the Abrazo Scottsdale Campus has a long history of providing care to patients from the Northeast Valley and beyond. Abrazo Scottsdale Campus is committed to providing outstanding quality and safety, and continually improving the patient experience. Abrazo Scottsdale Campus offers a broad range of healthcare services, including complex orthopedic, spine and bariatric surgery, as well as many other specialties.
2. Abrazo West Campus
3. Dignity Health Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
4. Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital
5. The CORE Institute Specialty Hospital
6. St. Luke’s Medical Center, A Steward Family Hospital
7. Tempe St. Lukes Hospital, a campus of St. Luke’s Medical Center, A Steward Family Hospital
8. Abrazo Central Campus
9. Abrazo Arrowhead Campus
10. Mountain Vista Medical Center