Photo licensed by 123RF.
LAVIDGE acquires multiple new clients as Valley marketing leader
LAVIDGE announced several new clients across the advertising, digital marketing and public relations spectrum.
Ranking Arizona: Top 10 advertising agencies for 2022
“We value our client-agency partnerships and the work we do on their behalf,” said Dave Nobs, managing director of growth & development for LAVIDGE. “We work closely with our clients to make their business our business. We're at our best when we're embedded with our clients, up to our ears in information, and privy to insights, both good and bad.”
The Phoenix-based, full-service marketing firm offers a variety of services to clients across various vertical industries.
New LAVIDGE clients include:
- Arizona School for Deaf and Blind – PR to help restore and reinforce its reputation among faculty and families
- Davis Architecture – PR to raise awareness of local architectural firm that specializes in commercial and residential mixed-use properties
- Maricopa Community Colleges – One of nine agencies selected to provide communications and PR services to MCC's 10 colleges on an as-needed basis
- RPG Brands – Brand awareness campaign, beginning with marketing and PR, for RPG and its three brands (Modern Flames, Grand Canyon Gas Logs, Wildfire Outdoor Living)
- Saddleback Communications – PR to enhance awareness and educate key audiences about the company and its services
- Talos – Groundbreaking event for multi-family real estate development firm
- Troy Group – Digital media and marketing to acquire customers for Troy FlexPay, a new SaaS solution for QuickBooks
- Valley Metro – Specialized public relations for upcoming projects as needed during the next three years
For more information on LAVIDGE, visit www.lavidge.com.