Law firms in the news: Burch & Cracchiolo, Withey Morris, Guidant Law
20 Burch & Cracchiolo attorneys named 2020 Southwest Super Lawyers
The law firm of Burch & Cracchiolo, P.A. today announced that 20 attorneys have been selected by Southwest Super Lawyers as top attorneys in Arizona for 2020. 17 attorneys have been recognized as Southwest Super Lawyers and 3 have attained the title of Southwest Super Lawyers “Rising Stars”.
In addition, firm president and shareholder Andrew “Andy” Abraham has been named in the 2020 ‘Top 50 Attorneys in Arizona” by Southwest Super Lawyers.
Andy Abraham is certified as a Real Estate Specialist by the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization and has been listed in Best Lawyers in America for Real Estate Transactions since 2008 and in every edition of Southwest Super Lawyers. In the 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 editions, Andy was voted among the Top 50 lawyers in Arizona by his peers. In addition, he is the 2020 Best Lawyers in America “Lawyer of the Year” in real estate litigation in metro Phoenix. He is included among Arizona’s Finest Lawyers and is an AV® Preeminent 5.0 out of 5 peer review rated attorney in Martindale-Hubbell.
Burch & Cracchiolo’s 2020 Southwest Super Lawyers are:
• Edwin C. Bull, Land Use/Zoning
• Andrew Abraham, Real Estate Law
• Jake Curtis, Commercial Litigation
• Edwin D. Fleming, Commercial Litigation
• Joel K. Heriford, Estate Planning &Wealth Preservation
• Thomas A. Longfellow, Family Law
• Bryan F. Murphy, Commercial Litigation
• Ian Neale, Personal Injury Defense: General
• Ralph D. Harris, Commercial Litigation
• Susanne E. Ingold, Employment Litigation
• David M. Villadolid, Labor & Employment Law
• Todd A. Julian, Personal Injury Plaintiff-General
• Wendi A. Sorensen, Personal Injury-General
• Sharon J. Oscar, Real Estate Law
• Amy D. Howland, Real Estate Law
• Keith A. Olbricht, Personal Injury Defense-General
• Steven J. Lippman, Business and Corporate Law
The 2020 Rising Stars include:
• Laura J. Meyer, Commercial Litigation
• Brian D. Greathouse, Real Estate Law
• R. J. “Bucky” Slomski, Medical Malpractice
Withey Morris and 3 attorneys recognized by Chambers USA 2020
Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business recognized prominent Arizona land use law firm Withey Morris PLC, among the best firms in Arizona, along with three individual attorneys. William F. Allison, Jason B. Morris and Michael B. Withey were among the top lawyers in Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use practices.
Chambers USA, considered the most trusted worldwide law resource guide, ranks the top lawyers and law firms across all the United States of America. Rankings are the result of thousands of in-depth interviews by the largest research team of its kind that is trusted across the globe to objectively rank the world’s best lawyers and law firms.
“What an honor to once again be included in this prestigious publication,” said Jason Morris, Withey Morris founding partner and owner. “This recognition exemplifies our commitment to our land use and zoning practices, our clients and the economic development of communities across Arizona. We are very proud of our team’s accomplishments and very thankful to receive this caliber of recognition.”
Super Lawyers honors 3 Guidant attorneys
When Super Lawyers published its 2020 edition of high-achieving attorneys, multi-disciplinary Guidant Law Firm had three attorneys who were recognized for outstanding work.
Super Lawyers honors accomplished attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Guidant attorneys who received the 2020 honor are:
• Lamar Hawkins, partner – Bankruptcy (ninth consecutive year)
• Sam Saks, partner – Insurance Coverage (third straight year)
• Alex Karam, associate – Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Business Litigation (first time)
“Recognition from Super Lawyers underscores that Guidant attorneys are well known across Arizona and among peer and business groups for their integrity and exceptional talent. Lamar, Sam and Alex deserve this honor, and Guidant is proud to have them on our team,” said Phil Glasscock, partner at Guidant Law. “Each has forged deep ties across the legal profession and has helped Guidant establish itself as a firm that provides unparalleled value, strategic solutions and second-to-none client service on matters that are top-of-mind for the businesses, families and individuals we represent.”
To learn more about Guidant’s attorneys and practice areas, visit www.guidant.law.