Jaburg Wilk announced that eight lawyers have been named to the 2016 Edition of Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
Lawyers on the Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Congratulations to the following attorneys:
- Neal H. Bookspan, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Roger L. Cohen, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Lauren Garner, Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Kraig J. Marton, Employment Law (Individuals and Management), Health Care Law, and Litigation
- Mitchell Reichman, Family Law
- Kathi M. Sandweiss, Appellate Practice
- Maria Crimi Speth, Copyright Law and Trademark Law
Lawrence E. Wilk, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Real Estate Law