Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP is a “Highly Recommended” litigation law firm with 12 Arizona attorneys recognized as ‘Litigation Stars’ in the 2016 edition of Benchmark Litigation, an annual guide focusing exclusively on leading litigation firms and attorneys in the United States.
Lewis Roca Rothgerber partners Robert Charles, Carla Consoli, Kimberly Demarchi, Susan Freeman, John Iurino, Lawrence Kasten, Robert McKirgan, Randy Papetti, Bruce Samuels, Robert Schaffer, Jesse Simpson and Jon Weiss are recognized as outstanding litigators by Benchmark Litigation.
“Lewis Roca Rothgerber is confirmed by peers as ‘definitely a big name in these parts and now more than ever a firm to be reckoned with for litigation,’ ” according to the guide’s editors.
A total of 20 Lewis Roca Rothgerber attorneys in Arizona, Colorado and Nevada were singled out for outstanding litigation practice, according to Benchmark Litigation. Recommendations and rankings are published following a six-month research process that includes interviews with peer attorneys and law firm clients.
“Lewis Roca Rothgerber is committed to investing in top legal talent and delivering outstanding results for our clients, as demonstrated by this recognition,” said Litigation Practice Group Chair Mike Plachy. “Clients benefit from our diversified talent, complementary skill sets and geographic reach for high-quality and effective legal support.”
Lewis Roca Rothgerber partners named to the 2016 Benchmark Litigation list include:
- Carla Consoli – Local Litigation Star
- Kimberly Demarchi – Local Litigation Star
- Susan Freeman – Local Litigation Star
- Lawrence Kasten – Local Litigation Star
- Robert McKirgan – Local Litigation Star
- Randy Papetti – Local Litigation Star
- Bruce Samuels – Local Litigation Star
- Robert Schaffer – Future Star
- Jesse Simpson – Local Litigation Star
- Jon Weiss – Local Litigation Star
- Robert Charles – Local Litigation Star
- John Iurino – Local Litigation Star
- Frederick Baumann – Local Litigation Star
- Scott Browning – Local Litigation Star
- James Lyons – Local Litigation Star
- Mike Plachy – Local Litigation Star
- Howard Cole – Local Litigation Star
- Von Heinz – Local Litigation Star
- Dan Polsenberg – Local Litigation Star
- Dan Waite – Local Litigation Star
With more than 125 litigators in eight offices across the western United States, Lewis Roca Rothgerber’s attorneys have successfully handled complex matters involving multiple parties and substantial economic claims in state, federal, appellate and bankruptcy courts in multiple jurisdictions, including cases garnering national media coverage.
“Lewis Roca Rothgerber has garnered numerous accolades… and holds its spot on our ‘highly recommended’ list due to strength of peer review and recent achievements,” noted the editors of Benchmark Litigation.
The guide identifies law firms and their attorneys that have displayed the ability to consistently handle complex, high-stakes cases in multiple jurisdictions, and are consistently recommended within their respective business and legal communities for the quality of their litigation professionals and trial work.